List of 2 casting Order wizards

Ben

Is there a list of 2 casting Order Wizards anywhere.  

I'm looking at Mixed Order/Cities of Sigmar (Not Hallowheart) and was wondering if anyone has already made a list? 

Thanks, 

Adding from the comments. 

Morathi - Daughters of Khaine
Allariale - Sylvaneth
Eiodlon - Asect of the Sea - Idoneth Deepkin
Lord Arcanum on Tauralon - Stormcast
Aventis Firestrike - Stormcast
Slann Mage Priest - Seraphon
Lord Kroak - Seraphon
Battlemage on Pegasus (Compendium) 

• Like 1

Not that many unfortunately. There’s the eidolon aspect of the sea, Aventis firestrike and the lord arcanum on tauralon that have 2 spells. Morathi and the slann have 3 and Kroak has 4. Can’t find any others although I haven’t looked at compendium units.

I think alarielle could be a nice multi casting center piece for a living city list.

You could also take that good old Balthazar Gelt from the Empire Compendium as an ally (actually, he count as a battlemage on pegasus). He can cast 2 spells per turn and can deny 2 with a  sweet +1 bonus.

Edited by Griffounet

5 hours ago, Griffounet said:

You could also take that good old Balthazar Gelt from the Empire Compendium as an ally (actually, he count as a battlemage on pegasus). He can cast 2 spells per turn and can deny 2 with a  sweet +1 bonus.

How would that work? I don’t see any relevant keywords. Or am I missing something?