Artifact rules in Azyr app?

OIF4IDVET

1 hour ago, OIF4IDVET said:

Hey everyone! Nice to be here. I was wondering if I’m overlooking the artifact/magic item  and mount trait rules in the app? I can’t find them and am starting to believe they aren’t in it? 

Thanks a million!

Last I saw Azyr only contains the full rules for stuff you can download off the GW website (so basically just warscrolls).

If you want a builder that contains a complete rules reference, I would recommend battlescribe.

2 hours ago, amysrevenge said:

To be clear - purchasing digital tomes doesn't unlock anything in the warscroll or army builder portions of the app.  If you want to see the artefacts and such, you have to open the book itself, or the Allegiance Abilities in My Battle (which is that portion of the book).

Wasted integration potential there

3 hours ago, amysrevenge said:

To be clear - purchasing digital tomes doesn't unlock anything in the warscroll or army builder portions of the app.  If you want to see the artefacts and such, you have to open the book itself, or the Allegiance Abilities in My Battle (which is that portion of the book).

Once you select your general there are pull-downs for the command trait/mount trait/artifact of power though.

OP was asking about rules for them.

The Reminders topic on this forum has a cool system for building pages to help you keep your selected items in front of you though.