Battle Report: Bonesplitterz vs. Untamed Beasts | First Impression Reviews for Nighthaunt and Cypher Lords

Gauche

Hello Everybody,

I've been posting my WarCry content on Reddit but I forgot all about good ol' TGA until recently! Happy to be back since my AoS 1.0 days, and I'm not coming empty-handed. Hopefully this is the right place for this stuff, I don't see a Battle Report forums or anything like that to split this up.

First up is a "proper" WarCry Battle Report. I'm not entirely happy with the format yet but it's serviceable, I'd love to get feedback on what you do and don't want to see moving forward. Once that's down I'll have both video and written offerings, consume how you prefer.

Episode 8: To Battle! \(Bonesplitterz vs. Untamed Beasts | 1000 Points | The Comet

If Battle Reports aren't your thing I've continued my First Impressions series (Bonesplitterz are also up) with Nighthaunt and Cypher Lords, thank you to everyone that has something to say about these reviews as they've helped me get better and find new things. I am still looking for help with acquiring photos of Warband cards, if you have some that you want to send me for future reviews let me know.

Episode 7: First Impressions and Review Of: Nighthaunt

Episode 9: First Impressions and Review Of: Cypher Lords

As always I'm very open to constructive feedback and if you want to see something in particular let me know. Thank you very much for reading!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the Cypher Lords impressions, good article! If I ever pick up a second set of them I’ll be sure to build as many of them without double-handed sword / glaives to maximise attacks and criticals!

Only thing I would say is that some of the names on your minion fighter breakdown  are incorrect, should be (in order);

Mindbound (75pts)

Mindbound with double-bladed sword (80pts)

Mirrorblade with duelling swords (115pts)

Mirrorblade with glaive (120pts)

👍

Edited by Circus of Paint