Warcry wishlisting!

CDM

I'd like to see a full blown Chaos Dwarf warband, the single one in the iron golems warband lacks the things that I kinda liked about them. The braided beards tusks and mutations need to come back. Or they could do more weird things with them.

My prevision / wish list :

• when there will be a chaos demons focus, they will be used like chaos beasts and maybe then as a warband (would be more interested as NPCs from fluff perpective)
  • when there will be a Death focus
    • Zombie doggos, bats and the likes  will be used as chaos beasts
    • as a twist, when a model dies, replace it with a valid Death model costing the same points (this could be easily home brewed)
Edited by pseudonyme

What I'd like to see over the next year:

• More rules for existing Chaos units i.e Gors, Tzangors, Daemons (all 4 battleline types) , Kairic Acolytes, Skaven, Blood Warriors, Blood Reavers, & Blightkings.
  • A Heroes supplement with a way to integrate Path to Glory.
  • A mechanic for more than 3 rounds. 
  • Rules for existing magical scenery (Realmgates, balewind vortexes etc).
  • Ways to use Underworlds warbands (yeah probably not going to happen beyond conversions but I can wish).
  • (I can't believe I'm going to say this but ...) More Stormcast options.
  • Rules for Fyreslayers, KO, Sylvaneth, Ogurs & Chaos Dwarves.
  • Rules for other beasts (direwolves, lions, cold ones, etc) and bigger targets like Gargants, Trolls, Manticores.
  • Head swaps for the 6 Chaos warbands.
  • A Rogue Trader-like supplement for Warcry.
  • And oh yeah a second phase with the same realm based treatment for 8 free peoples warbands.
Edited by zedatkinszed
  • Like 3

Considering some of the heads are built into the plastic bodies for the Warcry models I can't see alternate heads being a thing. That said I'd welcome FW making some unique sculpts for each of the warbands! Like how we get a few for Necromunda, even if they are generic special characters. A neat way to add warriors and monsters to the game as well as generic mercenary forces. 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...