AoS 2 - Orruk Warclans Discussion

Malakithe

7 hours ago, Ravinsild said:

A secondary list I've considered is the same as above except I'd swap 1 of the Warchanters for 1 Weirdknob Shaman for access to The Great Green Hand of Gork and grant him the Shaman's Skullcap artefact.  

I've got 3 versions of the Megaboss on Maw-Krusha I am not sure what to do with. One is Ironclad + Daubing of mork, Weird 'Un, which I think may well be extremely effective against Changehost, as, from what I remember Flamers of Tzeentch and Horrors do not have rend, so that's a 2+, 6+++ (Daubing of Mork), 6+++ (Laugh at 'Em), 4+++ vs Spells (Weird 'Un.) 

One version would be something like Brutish Cunning, Ethereal Amulet, Weird 'Un for Mighty Destroyers access (free move, free fight, etc... very powerful), Unable to be hit with rend vs high rend things like a Rogue Idol, or many type of Calvary on the charge which get -2 rend, any Duardin near runepriests, etc.. and 4+++ FNP vs Spells. So that's 3+/6+++/4+++ vs spells.

The last version I've considered is the all out killer, just forsaking all defense for FULL MURDER with like Brutish Cunning, Metalripper's Klaw, Mean 'Un, which would give him Mighty Destroyers, -3 Rend on his Choppa and +1 damage to the mount, combined with Warchanter for like 3/3/-3/2 and 3/3/-2/4 profile on offense. 

2 warchanters is always a good idea, especially with 6 GGs and a MK but we really need a way to handle big blocks like pink horrors, CoS infantry, skinks... so our best answer is the Wurrgog prophet and imo the weirdnob Shaman w/ HoG is almost mandatory within a big waaagh list with mainly IJ units and it open to many tricks with 6 GGs Ironfist ! 

About MK, I always run your second choice in big waaagh, amulet is sooo valuable, flamers is -1 in conflagration so your waste of brutish cunning is a bad idea imo and now there is too much -2 rend around, petrifex morteks, salamanders, few cavalery... 

Maybe you can consider 30 savage orruks with a Wardokk as a big tarpit ? As a bonus he can give  +1 to cast to your Wurrgog prophet ! 

Edited by Arkahn

3 hours ago, Arkahn said:

2 warchanters is always a good idea, especially with 6 GGs and a MK but we really need a way to handle big blocks like pink horrors, CoS infantry, skinks... so our best answer is the Wurrgog prophet and imo the weirdnob Shaman w/ HoG is almost mandatory within a big waaagh list with mainly IJ units and it open to many tricks with 6 GGs Ironfist ! 

About MK, I always run your second choice in big waaagh, amulet is sooo valuable, flamers is -1 in conflagration so your waste of brutish cunning is a bad idea imo and now there is too much -2 rend around, petrifex morteks, salamanders, few cavalery... 

Maybe you can consider 30 savage orruks with a Wardokk as a big tarpit ? As a bonus he can give  +1 to cast to your Wurrgog prophet ! 

I don’t own any Bonesplittaz and I’m not really into that side of the army. 

ive just found myself really struggling trying to run pure Ironjawz with the Ironjawz allegiance abilities so I thought I might try to run Ironjawz as Big Waaagh to see if they do any better haha. 

1 hour ago, Ravinsild said:

I don’t own any Bonesplittaz and I’m not really into that side of the army. 

ive just found myself really struggling trying to run pure Ironjawz with the Ironjawz allegiance abilities so I thought I might try to run Ironjawz as Big Waaagh to see if they do any better haha. 

Big Waaagh! is better than pure Ironjawz. The 6++ save alone is worth so much in the modern mortal heavy era, the fact you can also get +1 to hit/wound makes Ironjawz just disgraceful, more than one opponent has questioned the fact all my stuff is on 2+/2+. I've been playing some TTS with a new list recently and it's been doing really well, I'm currently 4-0 with an extra undecided game (was probably slightly in his favour) and I've used big waaagh! at tournaments earlier in the year.

This is my current list. 

Spoiler

Allegiance: Big Waaagh!

Leaders
Megaboss on Maw-Krusha (460)
- Boss Gore-hacka and Choppa
- Brutish Cunning
- Metal Rippers -3 Rend
- Weird Un

Orruk Warchanter (110)
Orruk Warchanter (110)
Orruk Weirdnob Shaman (110)
- +1 cast

Battleline
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (360)

Units
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)

Battalions
Ardfist (120)

Total: 1990 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 173

If I was going to replace the 30 Arrowboys it would be with another 20 Ardboys, the bodies/wounds are just so crucial at the moment, I'd also probably swap the weirdnob artefact for Ignix scales on the Ardfist warchanter since Kroak is so prolific at the moment.

The key thing is you want AT LEAST 1 source of Mighty Destroyers in your army, either Brutish Cunning or an Ironfist. If you go the Ironfist route it should be a unit of 6 GG's.

• LOVE IT! 1

22 minutes ago, Malakree said:

Big Waaagh! is better than pure Ironjawz. The 6++ save alone is worth so much in the modern mortal heavy era, the fact you can also get +1 to hit/wound makes Ironjawz just disgraceful, more than one opponent has questioned the fact all my stuff is on 2+/2+. I've been playing some TTS with a new list recently and it's been doing really well, I'm currently 4-0 with an extra undecided game (was probably slightly in his favour) and I've used big waaagh! at tournaments earlier in the year.

This is my current list. 

Reveal hidden contents

Leaders
- Brutish Cunning
- Metal Rippers -3 Rend
- Weird Un

Orruk Warchanter (110)
Orruk Warchanter (110)
- +1 cast

Battleline
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)

Units
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)

Battalions
Ardfist (120)

Wounds: 173

If I was going to replace the 30 Arrowboys it would be with another 20 Ardboys, the bodies/wounds are just so crucial at the moment, I'd also probably swap the weirdnob artefact for Ignix scales on the Ardfist warchanter since Kroak is so prolific at the moment.

The key thing is you want AT LEAST 1 source of Mighty Destroyers in your army, either Brutish Cunning or an Ironfist. If you go the Ironfist route it should be a unit of 6 GG's.

Yeah, I've pretty much found that 6 gore-gruntas with Ironfist is a staple in my army that will never change. 

The rest is flexible, so I took the essentials (MK, Warchanter) and filled with Ardboyz. I found the Wurrgog Prophet to be quite a great Warscroll. The Savage orruks have never appealed to me, tbh. My list might be on the weaker side but I just can't seem to fit anymore Ardboyz in haha. 

28 minutes ago, Arkahn said:

@Malakree How your MK with metalrippa is performing within this meta ? How do you use it if I can ask ? 

I'm really into your list ! 

To be honest I started using it more because some of the UK tournaments are starting to ban realm artefacts. I do really like it though, it makes him just so damn killy and moves the melee potential from the fists, which degrade, to the choppa which actually gets better. Generally I try to hold him back to hit something important or go through something especially tanky.

34 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

Yeah, I've pretty much found that 6 gore-gruntas with Ironfist is a staple in my army that will never change. 

The rest is flexible, so I took the essentials (MK, Warchanter) and filled with Ardboyz. I found the Wurrgog Prophet to be quite a great Warscroll. The Savage orruks have never appealed to me, tbh. My list might be on the weaker side but I just can't seem to fit anymore Ardboyz in haha. 

For me the big thing BWIJ need is bodies/wounds. In the modern meta I'd say 150 is the min wounds you need to hit.

1 minute ago, Malakree said:

To be honest I started using it more because some of the UK tournaments are starting to ban realm artefacts. I do really like it though, it makes him just so damn killy and moves the melee potential from the fists, which degrade, to the choppa which actually gets better. Generally I try to hold him back to hit something important or go through something especially tanky.

For me the big thing BWIJ need is bodies/wounds. In the modern meta I'd say 150 is the min wounds you need to hit.

I honestly don't see how I could possibly squeeze anymore into my list though. I mean I could drop that unit of 15 (?) Ardboyz or 10 maybe for some kind of savage orruk, but are they cheaper? can I get more for less? What's even good? What's the difference between moarboyz and just regular boyz? I know literally nothing about Savage Orruks. I don't know what's like the Ardboyz equivalent. 

18 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

I honestly don't see how I could possibly squeeze anymore into my list though. I mean I could drop that unit of 15 (?) Ardboyz or 10 maybe for some kind of savage orruk, but are they cheaper? can I get more for less? What's even good? What's the difference between moarboyz and just regular boyz? I know literally nothing about Savage Orruks. I don't know what's like the Ardboyz equivalent. 

The real good thing about savage orruks is for 300+80 pts (savage + wardokk), you can have a 60 HPs 3+ save in melee 4+ from distance 

Edited by Arkahn

22 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

Personally I ended up dropping either the MK or the gg's+Ironfist.

I'd end up going in this direction if I was keeping both.

Leaders
Orruk Warchanter (110)
Orruk Warchanter (110)

Battleline
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)
6 x Orruk Gore-gruntas (320)
- Pig-iron Choppas

Units
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)

Battalions
Ironfist (160)

Wounds: 143

It is short on wounds and doesn't have the Ardfist threat but you do have the double MD which is nice. You get the HoG, 2 big units of 15 to muscle around the board but you also get the 2 units of 5 which provide so much utility.

4 minutes ago, Arkahn said:

@Malakree the only change I could think is to squeeze one warchanter to a wardokk w/ +1 to hit/run/charge spell, it is so valuable with 30 arrowboyz. And maybe trying to find a place for a wurgogg porphet, big blocks are everywhere in the meta

No the double WC is mandatory for buffing up the 2 threats. A buffed cabbage will go through huge blocks as will a buffed unit of 15 ardboys.

I've played with the wurrgog/wardokk and they just don't do enough.

• LOVE IT! 1

26 minutes ago, Malakree said:

No the double WC is mandatory for buffing up the 2 threats. A buffed cabbage will go through huge blocks as will a buffed unit of 15 ardboys.

So in your personal opinion the personal Warscroll spell of the Wurrgog, the 4+ chance for a CP, the access to the Bonesplittaz lore and the fact it grants 1 guaranteed Waaagh Point (whereas the weirdknob gives nothing) isn't enough? 

With your list it looks like I'd generate the same amount of Waaagh Points worst case scenario (10) but I'd have to really really clamp everything close together to get 50 orruk models wholly within 18''. 

4 for the Warchanters, at worst 1 for the General, and 5 if I use the Ere We Go CP and can fit all 50 models in, which this list has exactly. The other list with the Wurrgog has a few less bodies, but more CP to spam the CA and it's a bit easier to fit the units in. IDK tbh. OTOH it's a 2 list event so I can bring 2 different lists. 

EDIT: Keep in mind I have about 3 months to prepare. I've only got 3 Gore-Gruntas, 10 Ardboyz and a Megaboss on Foot (who isn't even in these lists) painted. So I still need to paint at least 25 Ardboyz, 3 Gore-Gruntas, 25 Ardboyz, a wizard of some nature and a Maw-Krusha and I don't even own any bonesplittaz stuff. 

Due to covid 19, how long would it take to even get the Bonesplittaz units, and how many? 30? Would I be removing Ardboyz? I own about 80 Ardboyz, 30 - 35 Brutes, 12 Gore-Gruntas, 6 or so Warchanters, 4 Weirdknobs, 2 Maw-Krushas... I own 0 Bonesplittaz. With shipping and so forth how long would it take to even assemble Bonesplittaz. 3 months SOUNDS like a lot of time, but I'm an excruciatingly slow painter ;-;

One last edit: Is Hand of Gork so monumentally required? If I've got 2 sources of Mighty Destroyers that's quite a bit of movement as it is. Also if my game plan is based around a spell that could be dispelled, or simply failed to cast...then am I screwed? How much chance should I put into my game plan over guarantees? If I can plan to just not need it isn't that better than relying on it and it failing?

Edited by Ravinsild

5 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

So in your personal opinion the personal Warscroll spell of the Wurrgog, the 4+ chance for a CP, the access to the Bonesplittaz lore and the fact it grants 1 guaranteed Waaagh Point (whereas the weirdknob gives nothing) isn't enough? 

I really love the wurrgog, honestly I think he's amazing. 2 WC is mandatory in the list though, you can't drop either.

7 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

4 for the Warchanters, at worst 1 for the General, and 5 if I use the Ere We Go CP and can fit all 50 models in, which this list has exactly. The other list with the Wurrgog has a few less bodies, but more CP to spam the CA and it's a bit easier to fit the units in. IDK tbh. OTOH it's a 2 list event so I can bring 2 different lists. 

MK general makes it really easy to fit everything in, he's a 6" base and 18" bubble puts you at a 21" radius circle around the centre of his base. You're also gaining the hand of gork which is such an unbelievably important threat, your opponent having to worry about deepstrikes into their backline changes the entire dynamic of the game. Finally the 2 units of 5 give you the backfield objective holding/screening which you're currently lacking, if you haven't played much trust me when I say that those 2 units of 5 are gold dust.

On the CP front, what CA's are you using? Turn 1 you pop for waaagh! points, that's covered by the battalion CP. What other CA's are you using, you shouldn't be properly engaging until turn 2 at which point you will be 2+/2+. Don't forget aswell that charging with a unit of 10+ ardboys gives you 2 waaagh! points, proper use of charges from units/support heroes can be really crucial for building up the last few points to hit 20.

16 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

EDIT: Keep in mind I have about 3 months to prepare. I've only got 3 Gore-Gruntas, 10 Ardboyz and a Megaboss on Foot (who isn't even in these lists) painted. So I still need to paint at least 25 Ardboyz, 3 Gore-Gruntas, 25 Ardboyz, a wizard of some nature and a Maw-Krusha and I don't even own any bonesplittaz stuff. 

Due to covid 19, how long would it take to even get the Bonesplittaz units, and how many? 30? Would I be removing Ardboyz? I own about 80 Ardboyz, 30 - 35 Brutes, 12 Gore-Gruntas, 6 or so Warchanters, 4 Weirdknobs, 2 Maw-Krushas... I own 0 Bonesplittaz. With shipping and so forth how long would it take to even assemble Bonesplittaz. 3 months SOUNDS like a lot of time, but I'm an excruciatingly slow painter ;-;

It's why I suggested the 15/15/5/5 Ironfist build. It's pure Ironjawz and it sounds like you already have everything you need. I would recommend one of these two lists with that in mind.

Leaders
Orruk Warchanter (110)
Orruk Warchanter (110)

Battleline
- Pig-iron Choppas
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)

Units
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)

Battalions
Ironfist (160)

Wounds: 143

This is the more aggressive but fragile version. Sacrifices the Ardfist and 20 Ardboys to get 6 GG's with the extra free MD.

Leaders
Orruk Warchanter (110)
Orruk Warchanter (110)

Battleline
20 x Orruk Ardboys (360)
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)

Units
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)

Battalions
Ardfist (120)

Wounds: 153

This is your body heavy version using a massive number of Ardboys in an Ardfist.

You'll also notice that they are basically the same as what I'm running atm except I have 30 Arrowboys instead, the 15/15/5/5 is just such a stable core to build around.

45 minutes ago, Malakree said:

I agree but 30 arrowboyz hitting on 5 is not enoughly good to me, they can act as a good tarpit, its still 60 HPs and can kill a hero or a chaff... I need to try them without any support

1 minute ago, Arkahn said:

I agree but 30 arrowboyz hitting on 5 is not enoughly good to me, they can act as a good tarpit, its still 60 HPs and can kill a hero or a chaff... I need to try them without any support

It's a massive of bodies/wounds that can take up huge amounts of space and do poke damage in the shooting phase while sitting objectives. 30 bodies/60 wounds that will plink from 18" away.

@Malakree what about this

Spoiler

Leaders
- General
Orruk Warchanter (110)
Wurrgog Prophet (160)
Orruk Warchanter (110)

Battleline
10 x Orruk Ardboys (180)
10 x Orruk Ardboys (180)

Units
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)
5 x Orruk Ardboys (90)

Battalions
Ardfist (120)

Total: 1970 / 2000
Wounds: 160

I like the wurrgog prophet, you can have the +1 hit spell for arrowboyz, more CPs to use for ardfist

Edited by Arkahn

Hello boyz! What do you think, is it normal list for semi-competive level? What can I change? 

Leaders
Wurrgog Prophet (160)
- General
- Command Trait: Master of the Weird
- Artefact: Mork's Boney Bitz
- Lore of the Savage Beast: Kunnin' Beast Spirits
- Artefact: Shamanic Skullcape
- Lore of the Weird: Da Great Big Green Hand of Gork
Orruk Warchanter (110)
- Warbeat: Fixin' Beat
Orruk Warchanter (110)
- Warbeat: Get 'Em Beat

Battleline
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)
- 1x Gorkamorka Banner Bearers
- 1x Gorkamorka Glyph Bearers
10 x Orruk Ardboys (180)
- Pig-iron Choppas
10 x Orruk Ardboys (180)

Behemoths
Rogue Idol (400)

Battalions
Ironfist (160)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Wounds: 141

Edited by NikitaCrab132

9 minutes ago, NikitaCrab132 said:

Hello boyz! What do you think, is it normal list for semi-competive level? What can I change? 

Leaders
Wurrgog Prophet (160)
- General
- Command Trait: Master of the Weird
- Artefact: Mork's Boney Bitz
- Lore of the Savage Beast: Kunnin' Beast Spirits
- Artefact: Shamanic Skullcape
- Lore of the Weird: Da Great Big Green Hand of Gork
Orruk Warchanter (110)
- Warbeat: Fixin' Beat
Orruk Warchanter (110)
- Warbeat: Get 'Em Beat

Battleline
15 x Orruk Ardboys (270)
- 1x Gorkamorka Glyph Bearers
10 x Orruk Ardboys (180)
- Pig-iron Choppas
10 x Orruk Ardboys (180)

Behemoths
Rogue Idol (400)

Battalions
Ironfist (160)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Wounds: 141

IMO it looks rock solid. I've heard the Rogue Idol is very powerful, Wurrgog seems good (haven't gotten a chance to playtest), I know for a fact in my own experience 6 Gore-Gruntas fully buffed with Warchanter on the charge can pretty much delete anything in the game and blobs of Ardboyz seems to be the default...so looks good to me. You got the teleport hand, 2 big threats, some blobs. Seems to have all the basics. Looks good to me. 

Ardboyz with shields get 2 6+ FNP and 4+ save, pretty hardy, pretty durable. They can hit hard too, especially with Warchanter buffs. 

You got access to the Hand of Gork spell via Weirdknob so that's powerful as well. Only question is why Kunnin' Beast Spirits? Why not Breath of Gork to fly him around and position him, or the one that makes an enemy unit take D3 MW and Fight last?

Edited by Ravinsild
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Malakree said:

On the CP front, what CA's are you using? Turn 1 you pop for waaagh! points, that's covered by the battalion CP. What other CA's are you using, you shouldn't be properly engaging until turn 2 at which point you will be 2+/2+. Don't forget aswell that charging with a unit of 10+ ardboys gives you 2 waaagh! points, proper use of charges from units/support heroes can be really crucial for building up the last few points to hit 20.

With this point in mind... might it be worth, assuming for now I playtest the list I've drafted up for the moment, dropping the 1 CP for 50 points to bring me to 2,000, and instead buying the Emerald Lifeswarm endless spell to resurrect some dead Ardboyz? Thoughts or opinions on running that spell over 1 CP? 

17 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

IMO it looks rock solid. I've heard the Rogue Idol is very powerful, Wurrgog seems good (haven't gotten a chance to playtest), I know for a fact in my own experience 6 Gore-Gruntas fully buffed with Warchanter on the charge can pretty much delete anything in the game and blobs of Ardboyz seems to be the default...so looks good to me. You got the teleport hand, 2 big threats, some blobs. Seems to have all the basics. Looks good to me. 

Ardboyz with shields get 2 6+ FNP and 4+ save, pretty hardy, pretty durable. They can hit hard too, especially with Warchanter buffs. 

You got access to the Hand of Gork spell via Weirdknob so that's powerful as well. Only question is why Kunnin' Beast Spirits? Why not Breath of Gork to fly him around and position him, or the one that makes an enemy unit take D3 MW and Fight last?

Thanks, boss! I little bit messed here. I wanted to take another general trait for Wurrgog (fullest of spirits, which gives him possibility for 3 casting and unbinding). So kunnin beast spirits for rouge idol (+1 to save) and Gorkamorka warcry which makes enemy unit take d3 mortal wounds and fight last. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NikitaCrab132 said:

Thanks, boss! I little bit messed here. I wanted to take another general trait for Wurrgog (fullest of spirits, which gives him possibility for 3 casting and unbinding). So kunnin beast spirits for rouge idol (+1 to save) and Gorkamorka warcry which makes enemy unit take d3 mortal wounds and fight last. 

Now that I've read it myself, Fullest of Spirits appears to grant 1 Extra spell from the Lore of Savage Beasts, and addition the ability to cast 1 extra spell in the hero phase. This to me looks as though it's 2 spells per hero phase attempted to cast. 

So it would appear you get to know 2 spells from the Savage Beasts lore, and the Warscroll spell, and you can choose to cast any 2 of those 3. Kunnin' Beast Spirits for +1 to save on Rogue Idol is quite good. You could also consider the double movement speed and fly spell to stack over that, but also Gorkamorka Warcry is really good too. 

In total it looks as though it would be +1 to cast via the Mork's Boney Bits artefact, with the ability to cast 2 spells per hero phase if I understand the interaction of the Command Trait and Artefacts correctly. 

Although it occurs to me that you mean 3 attempts to cast probably includes the Weirdknob Shaman, although Hand of Gork specifically can only be used on an IRONJAWZ unit. However between hand of Gork and the flying spell it seems entirely possible to have the Rogue Idol and block of 6 GG's charging your enemy turn 1, should you need or want to do that. 

Edited by Ravinsild

55 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

With this point in mind... might it be worth, assuming for now I playtest the list I've drafted up for the moment, dropping the 1 CP for 50 points to bring me to 2,000, and instead buying the Emerald Lifeswarm endless spell to resurrect some dead Ardboyz? Thoughts or opinions on running that spell over 1 CP? 

Emerald swarm is only good with CoS imo, just D3 is not worth the price... 

@NikitaCrab132 if you want to run a rogue idol, brutish command trait on a megaboss is better than Ironfist because if you TP your 6 GGs in mighty destroyer, you will not be able to make a double move with your rogue idol anymore...

And breath of Gorkamorka is by far the best spell with a rogue idol, moving 20" twice + fly is just too good ! 

1 hour ago, Arkahn said:

Emerald swarm is only good with CoS imo, just D3 is not worth the price... 

@NikitaCrab132 if you want to run a rogue idol, brutish command trait on a megaboss is better than Ironfist because if you TP your 6 GGs in mighty destroyer, you will not be able to make a double move with your rogue idol anymore...

And breath of Gorkamorka is by far the best spell with a rogue idol, moving 20" twice + fly is just too good ! 

If I understand correctly, having Brutish Cunning allows you to use Mighty Destroyers without spending a command point, but so does Ironfist. So you could just take both for 2 uses to move/fight/charge. 

7 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

If I understand correctly, having Brutish Cunning allows you to use Mighty Destroyers without spending a command point, but so does Ironfist. So you could just take both for 2 uses to move/fight/charge. 

Of course, you can take both, my answer was if you have to choose one or the other. In the case of having the rogue idol, brutish cunning is better imo.

• Like 2

Thanks for the knowledge, however what happens if you have two "go last" abilities (sylvaneth stomp, slaanesh, or warcry, etc.).  Does the person who is activating go first in the "last" part of combat phase before the other goes like normal turn order or is it trumped by the later "go last".

I may have confused myself with that entire sentence lol.