Braggoth's Beast Hammer Best possible 2k list

Dongilles

Hello,

After reading all you say + includind the new cost of units/spells.

What did tou think ?

The question is dor the second fungoïd Cave-Shaman... I don't know if 2 works really... But for 90 points : 4 frost sabres + 10 loosings points... I don't know.

Tell me what you think.👍

Screenshot_20191020-101416_Word.jpg

Just to start, I thought Gruntas were 160 now? Assuming they're 140:

I like it. As good as Cave Shamen are, I'm not sure about 2 when instead you could drop the extra command point and double the size of a Gore Grunta unit (especially with all their recent buffs). 

The only other thing to consider would be if you could get a Warchanter in there as it'd double how strong the Orruks would hit, but I'm not sure where you'd find the space (and you'd only want one with a 6 strong Grunta unit). 

29 minutes ago, Zorki said:

Ok ! :c 

So if i listen to you and going for mega pack :

Impossible to take Warchanter (or we have to delete the chronomantic cogs)

What did tou think ?

Screenshot_20191020-150203_Word.jpg

You're back under minimum battle line here. You need 40 points spare at least to become legal. 

Only thing I'd say here is how you split competitive / fluffy. A better list would probably involve cutting the size of one of your mournfang packs to make sure you have a 6 unit of Gruntas and a Warchanter (even if it lost the endless spell). At that point though, you may as well be playing Ironjawz to get your battalion bonus as a CP / unit rather than a once per game / army. 

If you want to keep it Ogre focused, you'll have to cut the Gruntas to 3 max. Either use those points to add a minimum size unit of sabres and a Warchanter to buff your remaining 2 units of 3 Gruntas, or add in a new unit of 2 mournfang. The former of these is probably the best balance that you're looking for, and you can use your sabres to hold backfield objectives. A Warchanter also essentially doubles the effectiveness of one of your Grunta units too, as well as being able to capture objectives in hero-focused games. 

1 hour ago, HostilSpike said:

You can't take Warchanters in Beastclaw

My bad, this is not the first time I've forgot after looking at the Beast Hammer. Spending the last 2 weeks with my nose in the Warclans tome hasn't helped either. 

I'm unsure where to go with your list then, bar that you need extra points for that last battle line. One of your bigger units probably needs to drop down to let you (you could split a mournfang pack and make no other changes, and have the 2 units of 2 as far flanking options). 

25 minutes ago, Zorki said:

😆👍

What do you think now ? Including flank options.

Screenshot_20191020-171941_Word.jpg

Yeah looks good, there's probably less point having big Orruk units if you can't Warchanter buff them, so I like it! 

Remember to keep your larger mournfang packs in the battalion and the smaller one separate, and good luck! 

Taking this to any tournaments soon then? 

If the list should be played in a tournament, when will this tourament be?

GW announced that the new Ogor Battletome will be released in two weeks.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/10/20/coming-soon-the-feast-of-bones-begins/

This means, in worst case it could happen that Braggoth's Beast Hammer isn't playable anymore when the new battletome is released.