Models with crab claws

syph0n

I'm after just one claw for a Fleetmaster conversion I want to do. Rather than a hook, I thought a golden claw would look awesome. 

I've seen the Slaanesh Daemonettes have them, but the ones I've seen are quite long. Not sure if there's smaller in the kits? Are there other models with claws? 

Anyone have some spare for cost of postage? 

Cheers! 

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Daemonettes-of-Slaanesh-2017

There's a wide variety of claw sizes for them, some are long, but many are shorter and far more crab like. If you want a thicker crab claw you could also search for original metal vesions as some of the very early sculpts had thicker chunkier claws. Ebay would be your friend for both approaches if you can't find anyone on site. 

Genestealer Cult Metamorphs have a crab claw option that doesn't see a lot of use:

CRABBATTLE.png.9843dc62a08caf57bf32000b8c534944.png

So you might be able to get one for free/cheap if you know anyone in your area who has some Genestealer Cult bits kicking about. 

It does have a whole double arm thing going on, so you might need to get creative with a cloak or something to make it work, but it's more in scale than some of the other options we have available are.

22 hours ago, syph0n said:

I'm after just one claw for a Fleetmaster conversion I want to do. Rather than a hook, I thought a golden claw would look awesome. 

I've seen the Slaanesh Daemonettes have them, but the ones I've seen are quite long. Not sure if there's smaller in the kits? Are there other models with claws? 

Anyone have some spare for cost of postage? 

Cheers! 

Smaller ones from the daemonettes might work, and i’d be willing to part with a few. 

Should have a few left in this size. 

BB09E8CA-E43C-4B0D-9789-786D37650C89.png.31a2cbb206a40916ddef5d1f13fc9a77.png

4 hours ago, syph0n said:

That looks ideal! I had a look on ebay and there's a whole set of them for £6 or £7 but literally need one left and one right of that sort of size to try. @Kramerdo you want to private message if you're able to send some?

Thanks. 

Sure hit me up!

Archived