Leaders Deck Thoughts

Sleboda

Now that the card library is updated and we can all see what's in the new set, I'm wondering if anyone else is thinking what I'm thinking -

1. Some neat stuff

2. Some missed opportunity to "fix" weaknesses in some factions

3. Several Objectives will promote stagnant play.

That last one gives me pause the most. A number of cards hand out free and easy glory for just sort of being around. They are one glory each, though, so maybe you'll have to go fight stuff to get more, which would actually be nice.

They also make it much easier to achieve Objectives that rely on completing multiple other Objectives.

I dunno. It just seems to be that is going to be easy to sit back, collect glory, upgrade a lot early on, and then maybe go and interact with your opponent later.

Also, some of the uniqueness of the warband styles may be diminished.

Then again, what do I know?

I'm quite happy with it for my aggressive farstriders, some amazing cards in there that fill the gaps I had.

Probably going to see skritch go bonkers with this update as it gives him more of what he already wanted.

Other than that I didn't see anything to influential. Some nice tools but nothing amazing.

The biggest swing will come from decks like mine having the last 2/3 objectives they needed.

On 7/14/2018 at 11:09 PM, Malakree said:

I'm quite happy with it for my aggressive farstriders, some amazing cards in there that fill the gaps I had.

Probably going to see skritch go bonkers with this update as it gives him more of what he already wanted.

Other than that I didn't see anything to influential. Some nice tools but nothing amazing.

The biggest swing will come from decks like mine having the last 2/3 objectives they needed.

Interested to see what you are thinking for aggro farstriders. Only objective I really liked was shining example.

Most of the others are a bit average and rely on your leader surviving for pretty minimal reward. Unless you take second in comman to minimise that risk. 

Archived