aos2 ,matched play battleplan

The generals Handbook 2018 contains 6 new Battleplans. The other 6 are the once from the actual generals Handbook 2017 slightly changed for new edition.

And in the Rulebook they have the 6 Battleplans from the first Generals Handbook slightly changed for new edition

15 minutes ago, chord said:

Are the battleplans in GHB only matched play are do they include narrative, multiplayer, etc?

There are the 12 new Matched Play battle plans (that you can use in narrative/open game as well) plus a number of battleplans for different kind of games. Multiplayer battles are now a part of the Core Book and they have their own specific battleplans. 

3 hours ago, Gecktron said:

There are the 12 new Matched Play battle plans (that you can use in narrative/open game as well) plus a number of battleplans for different kind of games. Multiplayer battles are now a part of the Core Book and they have their own specific battleplans. 

Oh...well that sucks.  The core book annoys me. I'm super not interested in all that lore, just the battleplans, etc.  

7 minutes ago, chord said:

Oh...well that sucks.  The core book annoys me. I'm super not interested in all that lore, just the battleplans, etc.  

They are functional the same as the ones in the 2017 Generals Handbook. Just use them. 

Battleplans stay valid even when a new Handbook is released so you are good when using the old ones. 

Archived