Savage Orruks Tattoos

SavageOrruks

I usually have a browse of other peoples models. I saw one that did a skeleton design on the skin that looked pretty ace. I usually think of crude simple designs. Jagged lines and dots. Think in straight lines, orruks I dont imagine drawing with curves

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

There are some Bonesplitterz gyphs and tattoos (as well as meanings) in the new book, which I find really cool. When I first started TT Gaming I studied all the Ork Glyphs and their meanings because to be quite frank I'm a nerd.

Hey,

One thing I've noticed a lot, not specifically with just Bonesplitterz, is people referring to what would clearly be warpaint as tattoos.

Decide whether it is actually tattoos you are looking to represent, or indeed warpaint, as the styles and techniques used should differ.

• 1 month later...

Further to this, I recently saw a great example of a tattooed Orruk on Twitter. Pete Foley (unsure if he is on these forums, help me out @Ben) painted a treasure map on the back of his Megaboss. Rather than daubing bright colours (more of a warpaint style), he used a darker flesh tone that looked much more authentic. I'll grab a pic and add it later, or check his twitter, think it's @geekjockpete or something similar!!

• 2 weeks later...

tatoos.JPGI want to thank all of your for the nice advices. Well at least, I think a picture was in place. I decided on a mix on stone age symbols and what is in the book. I kept it subtle for the moment, playing with the idea of adding some more according to which monsters I kill. To be honnest, collecting models for 18 years now and never played a single game of warhammer or age of sigmar :$! Also, I'm still not decided on the bases. Building a new game table, which is a bit desert rock, with a bony feeling and green. We need a place where big animals would live otherwise why would these guys hang around in that place :D! So I finish the bases when the table is finished.

Archived