The King Under The Mountain

Arael

Ok yesterday  our TV  have broadcasted The Hobbit and I have been inspired by Thorin to do a new lord for my old dwarf army (that still need to be taken into the age of sigmar :D).

Maybe this would be the sparkle I need to update and restart my dwa...ehm Duardin army :D

20180111_112542-1.jpg

20180111_112554-1.jpg

20180111_112829-1.jpg

The weapon will probably be the ghal maraz of valten, I'm still in doubt about the banner pole that come with the warden king , I don't know if I want to use it or not.

C&C welcomed !

20 hours ago, Swooper said:

That's a pretty cool conversion, buuuuuut... it bugs me a little bit that the wind seems to be blowing in two opposite directions - the cape fluttering to his right while the back of his coat (?) is blown to his left.

It's not too noticeable to me at least... perhaps he's in the middle of a vortex swirling round the oathstone? :)

Nice conversion, always fun to see metal and plastic mixed!

On 1/11/2018 at 7:42 AM, Swooper said:

That's a pretty cool conversion, buuuuuut... it bugs me a little bit that the wind seems to be blowing in two opposite directions - the cape fluttering to his right while the back of his coat (?) is blown to his left.

True, but if you picture the wind coming from the back and blowing the cloaks away just to either side by chance....then it kind of makes sense. :D 

Archived