New orcs thread

Rufio

*SPOILERS* Maw Krusher looks sick in the art, and the model has presence - but not sure if the face of the model smiles like the artwork. The Mega boss has a skull on his shoulder that's as big as he is. These guys are gonna be popular i think.

New models are tight. Really good looking overall, with a few GW oddities like the boar-beards. At least we know that every faction is going the way of giant mounted beast cav.

The Maw Krusha is straight up awesome. Probably one of the best monster models in a while.

Yeah, I want all of them. Just looking at the amount of reading/listening material coming out next week is insane. It's $98 worth of stuff to get the Grand Alliance Book, new Battletome, Realmgate Wars novel book 7 (by josh reynolds about the stormcast looking for Gorkamorka), and the newest entry in the audio drama series. I pretty much think I'm going to get all of it. I don't know if I'll even have the time to read it all though.

Rules are up for boar riders. Super poor unit. I know you can make anything cheaper so its useful but for what is hopefully such beefy models they dont have any cool rules and little to no damage out put. Id price them the same as goblins based on wounds/save and poor output. 

Archived