Squig Army List

Squigster

Hello everybody,

I'm interested if it is worth buying into a squig oriented and moonclat allegience army? Is a squig focused list viable? Does anyone have experience in this?

Do you have any ideas for possible squig army lists after GHB2017?

Is it better to go for the normal cave squigs or the squig hoppers?

It may be a bit farfetched, but I'm really interested in if this little guys are playable or not :)

Thank you very much in advance!!

So I remember that a squig focused moonclan list won just before the release of GHB2017 but I haven't seen anything since. I also think they made hoppers and cave squigs moonclan battleline with it to facilitate exactly the kind of list you want to play.

As to it's effectiveness....you need better players than I :) 

When in doubt, proxy an army. Play some games and see if the army works for you.

You can't do this in a games-workshop but ****** that noise, get some friends, use other models, have little posty nites next to units so people know what they are and there are no arguements and get some games done. No models? Go buy some army men, you can get alot of army men for cheap. No time for army men? grab a whole mess of coins to represent bases and cut out of paper larger sized bases for larger things and go nuts. This will save you an insane amount of money and you won't have any regrets and be able to buy the army happily once you have a refined list.

To possible armies, and cave squigs vs squig hoppers being better or worse, they both have different advantages and benefit greatly from a night goblin hero on giant cave squig as the general for the extra movement, but the moonclan boss general for rolls of 6 to hit = double damage is also nifty, though I rate it after the movement benefits of the squig mounted hero. Don't overlook allies either to fill in gaps in your strengths.

Archived