Can you split Shadespire?

flamingwalnut

As the title says, if I split the box, I take Stormcast, friend takes Bloodbound, are there enough Generic cards to go around? Is there enough for two people to have complete sets of the generic cards, or will each person need to buy a complete box set to get all they will want/need to play?

There are two complete decks (both power and objective) for both warbands, along with a third deck that you can split between you and your friend that are extra cards for deck building. 

The problem, right now, is you won’t really be able to split the board (I mean, I guess you can both take a half, but you’ll be relying on your opponent to have a half at that point. And there’s only one set of rules, but as far as cards go, you’ll be fine.

Just to confirm if theres still any doubt (as i was just sorting my starter box cards) there are two complete decka of generic cards in the box, in addition to the faction specific cards.

The game only comes with one set of dice, one set of objective tokens and two boardtiles though so while splitting the actual cards and minis works great, youll still be bound to playing eachother (until GW releases these components individually, if ever).

Archived