Show us your vampires!

Thundercake

If anyone has some painted up vamps, show them off!

Especially if they are conversions. I am trying to figure out how to make a sitting vampire (don't want to use the ones from the Coven Throne) for a kitbash blackcoach. Or a vampire hanging off the side of the coach. For one hanging off the side I was thinking a Dark Eldar model from their flying boat thingie as the base. Or the deathmark harlequin guy for a sitting or crouching vampire. Any ideas?

I know it's not exactly what you are looking for, because you know coven throne models, but I hope they spark something in your noggin.

That being said, elf figures go well if you want some pretty pretty vampires for your coach.  I have also been playing around with the idea of tweaking a luminark into a necrarch themed black coach.

vampire lady.JPG

vampire sitting.JPG

So wierd, I have been searching for a sitting female body for a Slaanesh conversion for about 3 months. I never thought to look at the coven engine vampires! Looking at them I just need a head and arms swap and I'm golden! Thanks for the inspiration and if someone reads this who is open to sell one.... :D 

Are you open for other manufacturers then GW? Even then the options are very slim, in my experience. 

I don't know if flesh-eater courts are what you're wishing to see, but anyways, here's my scratch-built abhorrant ghoul king on foot. Just started the hobby again and haven't even bought any FEC figures yet, just wanted to test stuff out with bits i already had.

fec1.jpg

1 hour ago, Kisufisu said:

I don't know if flesh-eater courts are what you're wishing to see, but anyways, here's my scratch-built abhorrant ghoul king on foot. Just started the hobby again and haven't even bought any FEC figures yet, just wanted to test stuff out with bits i already had.

fec1.jpg

That's a serious cool conversion! 

On 10/9/2017 at 8:24 PM, Thundercake said:

If anyone has some painted up vamps, show them off!

Especially if they are conversions. I am trying to figure out how to make a sitting vampire (don't want to use the ones from the Coven Throne) for a kitbash blackcoach. Or a vampire hanging off the side of the coach. For one hanging off the side I was thinking a Dark Eldar model from their flying boat thingie as the base. Or the deathmark harlequin guy for a sitting or crouching vampire. Any ideas?

Nice one. Two of mine below. Have one sitting side-saddle gw made around the millennium, Gary Morley type proportions but not bad miniatures - google mounted Lahmian Vampires for image - might work sitting on the side of a coach as I don't believe the saddle is molded on the vampire. If you want one might have a spare in the bitz box, will swap you for a plastic stormcast or whatever.

IMG_1860.JPG.19549527e4b682897c190b694f78a7aa.JPG

Archived