Firestorm allegiance Update

Malakree

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/10/06/firestorm-matched-play-rules-update/

So, with this stoneklawz is now an allegiance to itself. Personally I think this is a much needed change, also might be cool when combining snotlings with orruks.

It also makes generic greenskins more of an option while providing a little extra kick to spiderfang, moon clan or gitmob.

Felt it was important to get up on here and I wanted to see people's opinions. Good, bad, worth it?

Yes it can only help us. But more bravery or movement is always welcome. The one i don't get is the ressurecting a dead unit - is there some sort of reinforcements thing to consider with this, or you simply plonk your dead arachnorok back on the table and bite things? 

2 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

@Sheriff - You would need reinforcement points for that.

I've not used reinforcements before but my understanding is that they are baked into your army list before the game, but you won't know if they are needed until after you've done the allegiance D66 roll in this case... 

1 hour ago, Sheriff said:

I've not used reinforcements before but my understanding is that they are baked into your army list before the game, but you won't know if they are needed until after you've done the allegiance D66 roll in this case... 

Aye it does seem like an oversight on gw part there.

Might be FAQ time!

Archived