Ironjawz - Zedek's Weirdlads

So I've just finished my first AOS army which is here 

http://www.tga.community/forums/topic/5519-ghouls-and-ghosts-army-diary/

And I've already gotten the bug to start a new one! So next on the agenda is Ironjawz. 

As with my last project I'm heavily leaning on techniques used from Warhammer TV. 

My first test model is below and I've nearly finished a second that I'll soon upload. I'm fairly happy with it though I've fixed up the armour scratching a bit on the second guy to look slightly less cartoony, and both could use a yellow wash on the eyes which I currently don't own.

Any feedback would be great!

IMG_0282.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like this colour scheme when I first seen it. How ever the more guys you add the more I'm liking it. Those guys look great together. Very striking colour scheme. The flesh is look spot on as well. Compliments the armour very effectively:)

• 3 weeks later...

@Brodylan - Just caught up on all your pics mate, great work. Really cool looking army. Particularly like your Weirdnob (wahey!! :P), the colours contrast really well on him :) 

Come join us in the Destruction sub-forum if you want to talk about your list and do some battle reports of your games. Would be cool to hear how the Weirdladz get on!

Archived