Fimir fluff

Thanatos Ares

Seeing as though fluff is being re-written in our glorious game, do you think Fimir will return to greenskinz or will they keep their fluff from the world that was and be the original children of chaos? Seeing as though they're destruction allegiance now they serve GorkaMorka now right?

Any ideas?

Waaagh! Skullcrack iz comin fer ya

Personally I think they will keep away from the original background (which was a bit dark if I remember!!!). I think being part of the Destruction Allegiance, doesn't mean they they have to worship/serve GorkaMorka but that's roughly where they fit in. For example, anything that used to be Dark Elf is in the Order Faction, but that is only because they hate chaos.

Yeah I imagine if they are officially brought back they will be given a complete rewrite. The background is not acceptable in the slightest, wizards of the coast rewrote half orcs for exactly the same reason for newer versions of dungeons and dragons.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

On 8/1/2016 at 11:14 AM, Gaz Taylor said:

Personally I think they will keep away from the original background (which was a bit dark if I remember!!!). I think being part of the Destruction Allegiance, doesn't mean they they have to worship/serve GorkaMorka but that's roughly where they fit in. For example, anything that used to be Dark Elf is in the Order Faction, but that is only because they hate chaos.

Honestly people argued that Dark elves should be order instead of destruction in WHFB. Still looks like Fimir are coming. :D

• 5 months later...

I wrote to FW asking if the Diraich was on the way as we'd need her to make these guys battleline.  I love them and can't wait to order mine.

I'm hoping that the new noble model and the forgeworld character series means that my beloved chaos dwarfs and Fimir get a full on AoSification :)

Archived