London GT hype

56 minutes ago, Carnelian said:

Yeah they should have because me and my friend have just built a normal 2k force and going to jointly command it in 2 sections

Were you thinking it would work with both of you using command abilities etc?

6 minutes ago, BroccoliBoy said:

We have built ours around two command abilities and so on.

So sounds we've done the same. Hopefully we're right!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, hughwyeth said:

Were you thinking it would work with both of you using command abilities etc?

I've assumed from the wording I posted earlier that you will only get one command ability.

I hope I'm right as otherwise we'd have taken a different army list! 

We've only got 3 battleline between us too

1 hour ago, BroccoliBoy said:

So I just remembered i actually emailed them about this, @hughwyeth @Carnelian

Email and reply as below, from my reading of that i have built it correctly sorry for anyone who potentially hasnt.

I guess we will find out on the day for sure.

image.png.9ef12c6be653ba00e9898dd91d96136f.png

image.png.328be915c29a43b31c2441df499e031d.png

Well that's a bit irritating that it was not clearer. Don't think they ever did release a faq or anything did they?

14 hours ago, Carnelian said:

I've assumed from the wording I posted earlier that you will only get one command ability.

I hope I'm right as otherwise we'd have taken a different army list! 

We've only got 3 battleline between us too

Surely you'd need 2 battleline each otherwise they're not legal 1,000pt lists?

Like I said earlier, the part where it says the armies function "exactly like a single 2000 point army for all rules purposes" seemed clear to me.

They really should have released more information ahead of time because it is apparent now that this was not clear.

If you like shopping yes

Otherwise that place is horrendous

Nice park around the stadium tho

Also magic madhouse/exp is a bar/board game cafe about 10 minutes walk away from the stadium in the opposite direction to Stratford across the river

Yeah great meeting you all

I'm at the singles today too and have had a fantastic first game!

I lost but Arkhan got the chance to hand of dust Nagash himself. The spell went off but he chose the right (wrong) hand and survived.

Would have been so sweet!

I got 2 wins out of 5 and ended up 51st out of 66 but every game was super close and if I'd made a few less silly mistakes or got a few dice off, I'd have been in with a chance to win all of them ! Perfect games really.

I even got the chance to attempt hand of dust on Nagash himself with Arkhan.  The spell went off but he picked correctly.  On such 50/50s are games won and lost!

£50 for two sets of security to rummage through your bags, no food allows in and only one stall open, useless terrain, fire exits blocked and less than 2 feet between some tables?

Sounds like the organisers robbed everyone.

59 minutes ago, MOMUS said:

£50 for two sets of security to rummage through your bags, no food allows in and only one stall open, useless terrain, fire exits blocked and less than 2 feet between some tables?

Sounds like the organisers robbed everyone.

I was butt-to-butt with a large dude for all of game 1. He didn't even take me out for a meal first. 

Archived