The End Times Battletome needs YOUR help!

On 11.6.2017 at 1:48 PM, Nacnudllah said:

Here's a somewhat converted Crom the Conqueror.  I'm not sure if he was involved in End Times, but it seems likely.  Do you still need Nurgle Daemons?  Nurgle Mortals?  I'd be happy to take some pictures for you if you still need them.

Crom the Conquerer.png

Ace model man. I'll send you a PM :)

18 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

@Darth Alec - Did you get my pics on e-mail?

Can't remember if I sent you that Dark Elf BSB (or if you even wanted it!)

Got your mails. Just been so busy I've not done much but see that they're in the inbox :P

Hi Darth,

Long time lurker but this project is so cool it needed replying to!

I have a pretty extensive high elf army as well as chaos (specifically khorne) mortals as well as a few khorne demons. I have quite a lot painted and would be more than happy to update old figures and get any grey painted up if it helps!

A quick run down for you:

Tyrion

Teclis 

Korhil

Caradryan

2 dragons

A WIP eltharion on storming conversion

Then most of the HE range (I don't want to type every unit choice in the army :P

Also, 

Forgeworld bloodthirster

Khorne lord on juggernaut

Blood crushers

Bloodletters and various other mortal units

Also, I have had a malekith conversion planned for a long time and could be tempted to get on with that if it helps!

Let me know what (if any) would be of help for you.

19 hours ago, Gil-GaladElvenKing said:

Hi Darth,

Long time lurker but this project is so cool it needed replying to!

I have a pretty extensive high elf army as well as chaos (specifically khorne) mortals as well as a few khorne demons. I have quite a lot painted and would be more than happy to update old figures and get any grey painted up if it helps!

A quick run down for you:

Tyrion

Teclis 

Korhil

Caradryan

2 dragons

A WIP eltharion on storming conversion

Then most of the HE range (I don't want to type every unit choice in the army :P

Also, 

Forgeworld bloodthirster

Khorne lord on juggernaut

Blood crushers

Bloodletters and various other mortal units

Also, I have had a malekith conversion planned for a long time and could be tempted to get on with that if it helps!

Let me know what (if any) would be of help for you.

This is awesome man. There's a lot I could use here!

First up I really need the special characters. Korhil, Caradryan, Eltharion and your Malekith conversion would be fantastic! Been struggling to find people with those models, so I'd much appreciate it if you could put them on round bases. You'd earn a great spot in the tome with those :D

There's also some High Elf units I'd like. I'm looking for a spot for the White Lions and Phoenix Guard, so a nice picture of them would be cool. The dragons, Tyrion and Teclis are always nice to have more pictures of as well. But these are less important than the special characters!

Your Khorne stuff would be cool as well. I'm imagining a place for the FW bloodthirster already. The rest I don't think I need ATM, as there aren't a lot of Khorne-specific battles in the story.

Really looking forward to your stuff :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting into the home stretch now. There's not much left to do. But I still need a few models! If anyone can help me out, I'd much appreciate it! Share it with everyone you know.! I'm also happy with suitable conversions. I'd just love to get these heroes into the tome.

599ab54004cc9_wanteddarkelves.png.2cd4d56add74f4623b450e981749b4f9.png599ab54586e32_wantedniceelves.png.4a6072685f68ccf19bcfb59d7a130c01.png599ab54b3245e_wantedvarious.png.217c0f30070cb8e5dbeab3b6d701585c.png

nice wanted posters:)

I have Tyrion (not my best paintjob) and a converted Malus Darkblade.

crappy photo of Malus: UBvKVEVm.jpg

I also have both Korhil and Teclis lying around to be painted in the near future, I could move them up in my 'to be painted' pile... 

Here are a few shots of my Dark Elf Warband plus a Korhil. Im pretty sure I have both Morathi on Pegasus and Malus on Spite too... I can try to hunt them down too. Many of my Dark Elves look like these.

OOPS!! you need these on round bases?

- Cedric 630e3016ff4a6484fa072e172e2b0da4.jpg8300677c9def3d00651b5e06de3a29e5.jpg55427a8555990e3225eb0dc07008c078.jpg5a85f7f7e1df0150a5ec1e385b028b48.jpg931071491197a19ae41a17419d3a9eb5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Lord Cedric said:

Here are a few shots of my Dark Elf Warband plus a Korhil. Im pretty sure I have both Morathi on Pegasus and Malus on Spite too... I can try to hunt them down too. Many of my Dark Elves look like these.

OOPS!! you need these on round bases?
[picture snip]
- Cedric
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Those are some awesome looking models. I'd love to get some pictures of them. I will need them on round bases though, as this is a round base only project! If you're willing to rebase them, I'd love to chat about what we can do ;)

I've already sent them to Darth Alec, but here are the photos of Bugman (with and without his rangers) and a Runelord doing a good Gotri Hammerson impression for the project:

qJWDtDC.jpg
UR4CorF.jpg
1iVqNuE.jpg
ilDqVRO.jpg

Rest in peace round base Bugman. Your legacy warscroll was terrible and I won't sully your memory further by running you as  a Far-Ranger.

Archived