Single Scrolls / Multiple Battalions

Marc Wilson

Question

Lets say I have I have 3 units of Oruk Brutes, a Weirdnob and a Warchanter; do I then get accumulative Battalion benefits from each of Brutefist, Ironfist, Ardfist and Weirdfist, or is the unit composition exclusive to a singular Battalion? Or to put it another way; can 1 Unit be in 2 Battalions at the same time?

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, BaldoBeardo said:

I'm pretty sure this was covered in the FAQ, but my understanding is that you have to be able to deploy a warscroll battalion as a single choice - so a unit can only be in a single battalion.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thank God for that :)

4 hours ago, primarchus said:

For Mega Battalions that contain smaller ones, in matched play do you have to pay for the mega and the lesser ones? Or does purchasing the mega give all the special abilities of the lesser ones?

You have to pay for all Battalions you use. The "super" Battalion/"mega" battalion/"meta" battalion, or what else you will call it, only gives his own special rules to all units it contains.

So, if you want to play the Ironjaws Bloodtoof Battalion (that is included in the GH17), you have to pay 300 Points for the Battalions alone to have the Minimum of Battalions (Bloodtoof + Ironfist).

On 26 September 2017 at 3:05 AM, primarchus said:

For Mega Battalions that contain smaller ones, in matched play do you have to pay for the mega and the lesser ones? Or does purchasing the mega give all the special abilities of the lesser ones?

Have to pay for them all. Untill you've paid the battalion doesn't exist in your list 

Archived