The Carnival of Excess: A Slaanesh Project.

Siderium

She Who Wants, The Dancer of Chaos, Mistress of the Carnivals.

So I had a go at designing my Version of Archeon for my carnival of chaos.

She will be the leader of all the carnivals, I wanted her to appear as a giant puppet ballerina, though I've not drawn it on she would be covered in slanneshy engravings and have lots of masks around her. As well as bodies strapped to her.

When I come to build her I plan to use nagash and a wraith knight as the main bulk of the model. Then a lot of chaosy parts from lots of different kits.
I was inspired by The Opera Singer from Neir Automata and the story behignd it. 
This daemon is doing anything it can to be admired by its god and after discovering that slaanesh has disappeared is desperate to get it back.

What do you guys think? What do you guys thing needs adding or changing?

Lord.jpg

Inspire.jpg

As I've said before I like a lot this idea for Slaanesh, fits him/ her perfectly. Also I had missed the Siderium post so, you plan on using Nagash and a Wraithknight bu... how are you doing the huge skirt? 

Thanks. I'll be using nagashes legs, since it's already a big skirt and I can easily convert the wraiths to have masks as well as cover all the skulls with masks as well.

As for the head not sure yet, once I collect all the parts together I need to check the sizes of everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Kramer said:

Such a cool concept and execution. Any progress since the last update? Or a group shot ?

Not yet, I got distracted creating a warband for skirmish. and now i'm working on my missing legions again for 30k. But i will be getting back to these guys soon.

Archived