Deathrattle sepulcral guard, Shadespire's new hotness.

KillagoreFaceslasha

13 hours ago, VonRunestorm said:

I love the character to these sculpts the most and to be honest I'm loving all the Shadespire sculpts.

I hope they give love to some of the other factions that won't recieve any new models anytime soon like the Seraphon too just to freshen up the ranges and so Shadespire appeals to more people just like these guys have drawn me in to a Game I was going to pass.

-VonRunestorm

Agree. Wonder, which faction will they do for destruction? Stick sure to ironjawz or go play another thing?

On 2017-4-25 at 9:51 PM, VonRunestorm said:

A new Beastclaw Raider Ogor? 1 man army vibe or some more Grot Scuttlers as we already had some new ST miniatures and they are mentioned in the KO book. Spider Grot Spider Grot does what ever a Spider Grot does?

Those are my guesses.

-VonRunestorm

Ehh... I may be seeing a couple of ogors but I think that the uber-elite warband's already covered. Something along the ballpark of 5-6 models is my bet.

• 4 months later...
On 28-4-2017 at 11:40 PM, KillagoreFaceslasha said:

Ehh... I may be seeing a couple of ogors but I think that the uber-elite warband's already covered. Something along the ballpark of 5-6 models is my bet.

A couple of Ogors with a single lackey Grot Scutler carrying stuff could be very awesome and possible in my mind.

I do think the game might have a functional 3 models minimum start and 8 max but we'll see how it works out, there is enough room to make it all possible as abilities could simply ignore some of the core rules specifically.

All in all tons of potential. Im also looking forward to see more tile effects implemented as for example Fire pillars, Ice walls or Forest blockades. Area denial is the prime reason for going with hexagon tiles anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure you can tell by my profile, I'm pretty excited about these guys. Though I'm between them and Ironskull's Boyz for which one to focus on (buying both though). 

I wonder how it'll be playing such a slow shambling warband though.

1 hour ago, Keldaur said:

That price is very competitive. Specially if you take into account that a single small xwing ship costs 15€.

The game is quite competitive too ;) 

In all seriousness it's good to see my expected price confirmed. It also means that most of what us have been thinking will likely occur. 2 Warbands per month. We'll have at least 6 Warbands this year and next year will likely lead to 8 which then will likely be the first quarter meta. As I believe Games Workshop doesn't want to blow their other systems relevancy with this game.

Then around april or june I expect they'll do another starter again (more tiles yay!) and probably repeat that cycle if the game goes and sells well enough. Another advantage of such smaller games is that they can also be produced faster once the green light is given. 

Archived