Noggab

Hi i'm trying to make death army and I need some advice.

My list:

Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon 440

Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade (Totem) 120

Necromancer 120

Corpse Cart 80

Blood Knights x 5 260

Morghast Arcai 240

Zombies x 40 (Battleline) 240

Total: 1500 Point

Total model: 51

I'm trying to make synergy with Wight King + Necromancer + Corpse Cart + 40 Zombies : Front line

And have Vampire Lord on ZD + Blood Knights + Morghast Arcai : Flanks

Magic synergy with Morghast + Corpse Cart

Should I remove Morghasts and add Dire wolves and make more synergy with my front line and add Grave Guard or Hexwraiths or Black knights for more flanks?

ZOmbies!!! all your zombies would need to be seperate before your first turn to count as battle line. You must have 2-3 seperate battaline units. 

A blood knight heavy list supported by dire  wolves and zombies would actyualy be pretty cool. As the zombies will do well to absorb high rend and high mortal wounding attacks and the dire wolves will absorb lower or no rend attacks really well. While the blood knights could come around the flanks and kill stuff up. 

I'd drop the morghast and get more blood knights. As only the zombies really care about the wight king banner and as such he wont make up his points as you have to roll that save 120 times to get the wight kings points back. So you could drop him as well. 

3 hours ago, mmimzie said:

ZOmbies!!! all your zombies would need to be seperate before your first turn to count as battle line. You must have 2-3 seperate battaline units. 

A blood knight heavy list supported by dire  wolves and zombies would actyualy be pretty cool. As the zombies will do well to absorb high rend and high mortal wounding attacks and the dire wolves will absorb lower or no rend attacks really well. While the blood knights could come around the flanks and kill stuff up. 

I'd drop the morghast and get more blood knights. As only the zombies really care about the wight king banner and as such he wont make up his points as you have to roll that save 120 times to get the wight kings points back. So you could drop him as well. 

Thanks for the advice. I was also thinking adding Moltise Engine with Zombies. Or should I just go with more blood knights? 

Well you definitely need -2 rend, but you have VLoZD which you could give red fury to kill stuff with 2+ rerollable save type of stuff. 

It's up to you what you want the focus of your list. For me when you go into combat you want to go in and blow out the other side. The more you get bogged down you lose control over the outcome. 

If you want Zombies you gotta invest in them to make it so they can do that. Zombies + mortis engine though is a great combo i use it quite agressive and love it.  This works with Necromancer and i suppos you could use the VLoZD buff on them too, but i personally prever the VL on foot/winged/horse buff more personal.  Then get a nice fat 60 man unit and swarm folks maybe also charging with the VLoZD to blow up units. 

If you go Blood knights than they work well with the VLoZD. Combine charging together they can make sure when you charge something it's toast, and so the next turn you can charge again working through units methoticly. 

12 hours ago, mmimzie said:

Well you definitely need -2 rend, but you have VLoZD which you could give red fury to kill stuff with 2+ rerollable save type of stuff. 

It's up to you what you want the focus of your list. For me when you go into combat you want to go in and blow out the other side. The more you get bogged down you lose control over the outcome. 

If you want Zombies you gotta invest in them to make it so they can do that. Zombies + mortis engine though is a great combo i use it quite agressive and love it.  This works with Necromancer and i suppos you could use the VLoZD buff on them too, but i personally prever the VL on foot/winged/horse buff more personal.  Then get a nice fat 60 man unit and swarm folks maybe also charging with the VLoZD to blow up units. 

If you go Blood knights than they work well with the VLoZD. Combine charging together they can make sure when you charge something it's toast, and so the next turn you can charge again working through units methoticly. 

Thank you so much for great advice!

Archived