Arcanites Preview Spotted!!

KHHaunts

Watch this video. Its a review of this years releases and a snap VERY quick preview of next years. if your not interested in the rest of the vid just skip to the last 10 seconds of the video.

I can see:

-Karic acolytes

- Tzanggors

- Tzanggors on discs!

- Some sort of Acolytes hero with a bird

- and a Tzaangor (Chieftien?) on disk. (Which definatly makes up atleast 2 of the rumor engine releases.

Excited much!

Firstly these models look amazing, I love the Tzaangor on the disk at the front. 

I haven't got the new Tzaangor model kit, are these different? The ones on the right look bigger than the ones in the middle which do look like the current Tzaangor kit. We could be getting some bigger Tzaangors. 

Faeit has the images so you don't have to pause the video.

http://natfka.blogspot.kr/2016/12/gw-reveals-st-celestine-and-more.html

5 minutes ago, Rodiger said:

Firstly these models look amazing, I love the Tzaangor on the disk at the front. 

I haven't got the new Tzaangor model kit, are these different? The ones on the right look bigger than the ones in the middle which do look like the current Tzaangor kit. We could be getting some bigger Tzaangors. 

Faeit has the images so you don't have to pause the video.

http://natfka.blogspot.kr/2016/12/gw-reveals-st-celestine-and-more.html

Think it's an optical illusion with the differing sizes.  It's possible the ones on discs may be a little larger but wouldn't put money on it :) 

7 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

Think it's an optical illusion with the differing sizes.  It's possible the ones on discs may be a little larger but wouldn't put money on it :) 

Yeah I think you're right, I've been studying the sprue shots on the GW website, the one with the roaring head looks massive, but I think I found his head on the sprue. 

I said this on another post but I feel we can discuss it better without it being drowned out.

"well we can guess some of the unit rules.

The tzaangors will have a special weapon choice for the unit, the dude with the massive sword.

Looks like a hero Acolyte with a bird, 

The flying tzaangors will have a 3/4+ save against ground based melee troops. (Other disks grant +2/+1 to the save. And currently tzaangors have a 5+ save.

Hopefully they add special rules for slaves to darkness units taken as tzeentch"

There is also an archer in the back ground,

So I'm going to guess that the disk tzaangors are multi kits, similar to the kurnoth hunters with the kits being.

Archers, great weapon, sword an shield.

1 hour ago, Arkiham said:

Hopefully they add special rules for slaves to darkness units taken as tzeentch"

i really hoppe that too, i have 20 warriors of chaos tzeentch theme painted, 5 chaos knights and the 3 arcanite heroes, is the worst god of the 4 tho make a mortal army right now, but i dont want exclude them on the new army :( with khorne i am super happy and i bought all the new stuff too, i want do the same with tzeentch :(

Archived