Orruk Megaboss - Finished

Ben

This guy is finished now. 

I'm not sure if his base needs some stuff on it but I keep seeing these 'bare' style bases in the GW books and they are growing on me

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 7 months later...

Nice colors and paint job. I love those yellows on orruks. Out of interest, is that creature skull on the arm a separate piece that is glued to the arm, or is it cast with the arm...I've been thinking of converting that model and putting the skull over his head like a top helmet...

12 minutes ago, Baardah said:

Nice colors and paint job. I love those yellows on orruks. Out of interest, is that creature skull on the arm a separate piece that is glued to the arm, or is it cast with the arm...I've been thinking of converting that model and putting the skull over his head like a top helmet...

Its cast with it, if you look in bens first pic you can see half of it on the shoulder pad, the other half slots on after.

Good work Ben, I find the brute style of armour so much fun to paint at the minute, very enjoyable after slogging through 20 ardboyz

3 hours ago, Baardah said:

With a little patience and a sharp blade it should be fairly easy to remove.

Archived