#bitoftheday

Pjschard

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/17/2016 at 8:39 AM, Kramer said:

Does this go the other way? I'm looking for a big, slender looking sword for a deamon prince convercion. any suggestions? # bitoftheday ;)

You could use the Kurnoth Hunters swords, the new Tzeentch guys look to have some awesome swords, and the Tzaangor kit has a great double handed sword too :)

1 hour ago, Pjschard said:

You could use the Kurnoth Hunters swords, the new Tzeentch guys look to have some awesome swords, and the Tzaangor kit has a great double handed sword too :)

Kurnoth swords would probably do fine, theyre rather big too. 

And about the bit, I think its from Empire griffon kit :)

15 hours ago, Routasydän said:

Kurnoth swords would probably do fine, theyre rather big too. 

And about the bit, I think its from Empire griffon kit :)

Thanks guys, I'll check that one out! 

16 hours ago, Pjschard said:

Thanks!

Freeguild Griffon kit. Btw, loads of the Freeguild, Collegiate Arcane and Devoted minis (basically all the human Order factions) have "Karl Franz" and/or "KF" stamped all over them and I can't find anything in the background explaining why. Can anyone explain why this is? Is Karl Franz the name of a human city in Azyr??

4 minutes ago, Double Misfire said:

Freeguild Griffon kit. Btw, loads of the Freeguild, Collegiate Arcane and Devoted minis (basically all the human Order factions) have "Karl Franz" and/or "KF" stamped all over them and I can't find anything in the background explaining why. Can anyone explain why this is? Is Karl Franz the name of a human city in Azyr??

hes an empire character from warhammer fantasy

7 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

I think it is an ancient prayer to Sigmar in a lost language.

• 2 months later...

Archived