Alternative Ghoul King models made by GW

L.Bromley

It deleted my whole post O.o wtf..

latest?cb=20140901100701

chaos spawns are really close with the musle tone, but you'll want some arms and mayeb different heads. One of the heads looks cool its a three headed deal that you might also like. But the differents between a ghoul king and a chaos spawn is symetry so you'll need 2 arms, and i got 16 greats ones for you:

99120106007_GenestealersNEW01.jpg

with double claw, double scythe, and double hand arm option you can amek a great ghoul king with just this kit alone, but with the chaos spawn i could easily see getting 4 ghoul kings that all look unique. you'll have to do alittle green stuffing, but don't kill yourself with it. YOu can sell it with the paint really well if your not inclined to sculpt to much.

I suck at both sculpting and painting, and i made a passable abyssal terror. as follows

Resized_20160828_172152 (1).jpg

24 minutes ago, L.Bromley said:

That is one goofy looking model

Well two "different" models and there is another one to the set also using the other arm for that Travolta look.  I suppose it may look goofy because you are used to the only model available in the TG box.

99120201050_ChaosSpawn1360.jpg

all he needs is two good arms and he'll be like your big dumb ghoul king. The little brother that got pushed out of a tower when he was young and landed on his head.  So, they flesh knitted two more heads on so he could continue breathing, and using the bathroom properly.

7 hours ago, enTHRALLed said:

There are the disco Saturday night fever posed strigoi ghouls from the 6th or 7th ed range. Look in Ebay for this180px-Strigoi_Vampire.jpg

I got one of those! He's "Uncle Vlad." He's the one who turned my main ghoul king (a terrorgheist rider) and has mostly retired to experiment with necromancy. I agree that it's a bit of a doofy model, but I still find it really appealing. It's so much class! I think it really works for an older ghoul king who has been warped and mutated by the power of his tainted blood.

Anyway, the other model you can try to dig up is the old GW metal ghouls. Like ghoul kings, they have an upright posture and wear loinclothes. Paint them up a little differently and you have several varieties of ghoul king on foot. I did some green-stuff and a headswap on one and turned him into a ghoul queen. ****** are surprisingly easy to sculpt if you are patient an ask your wife to consult ^_^.

Archived