Skullseeker conversion for my skull reapers

TrexPushups

1837ea7edace7df8c65a498ef8915a4b.jpg880bfc19b5edc7f841b93842de1c551a.jpg2a975c638ced5764da8cfd96c4d91540.jpg

I used the white dwarf slaughter priest as the base model plus an extra mighty lord of Khorne axe arm.

From my skull reapers kit I used he claw arm, the tail and the head.

Filled in the gaps with some green stuff and now it is looking done as far as assembly goes.

------------

Is it plausible that the axe is big enough to count as a soultearer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might want to give the greenstuffed areas and gaps between parts a coat of liquid greenstuff and a once-over with a small file, just to give it a more smoother surface to paint on. Shades will accentuate the small rough parts here and there, which might bring attention to the "flaws" in what is otherwise a really awesome model.

Might want to give the greenstuffed areas and gaps between parts a coat of liquid greenstuff and a once-over with a small file, just to give it a more smoother surface to paint on. Shades will accentuate the small rough parts here and there, which might bring attention to the "flaws" in what is otherwise a really awesome model.

Thanks.

I will definitely follow that advice.

No need to draw the eye to elbow joint sculpting issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a nicely composed conversion - the Khorne Lord weapon arm fits very well with the other mutations.

I second the suggestion of tidying up some of the green stuff gap filling - it'll look ace once that is done. If you want an easy way to hide the left shoulder join add a shoulder pad.

I guess that he's a little bigger than the other models in the unit, so he'll make a great champion.

I think that you've just shown me what to do with my own spare slaughter priest......

MGP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived