New GAO army

KharnLordofMuffs

Hello everyone!

I have just moved house and therefore I am finally with in reach of a GW! This is exciting as I have been wanting for a while to start and AOS army but my friends only played 40k.

I bought the starter set for the chaos to add to my 40k army and therefore have some SE models, which tick my only check box for my armies in that I love the models! I also really like the High Elves models especially the dragons and phoenix models. I was wondering if I could have some help in creating a battle effective list of around 3000pts so I have options for the 2000pts tournaments around where I live.

I would greatly appreciate any help and I am very much looking forward to delving into the realm of AOS!!

Thank you

Ollie [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies that link was interesting! As far as the se models go I have to say I like all of them! I am really looking forward to painting them ( I think I'm going to go celestial vindicators and then characters gold with the green blue shoulder pads!) I was just wandering which units as a combination would be good for match play! There are at least 3 people who play ogres and I have heard they are really scary in cc! Is it worth just shooting them?! :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Archived