Playlists for gaming and painting - what do you use?

Just a general what do you listen to when gaming or painting Age of Sigmar? Does anybody have any cool playlists or albums they have on when playing a game? Do you just have the radio on instead and listen to a particular station?

Just being nosey :D 

When I play it's normally at a club so no music but when painting I listen to a mixture of things.

Playing, usually nothing.

Painting and building. Normally some TV, videos, battle reports and such like. Nothing that I have to pay a lot of attention to the screen. So old movies etc.

Sabaton, a Swedish metal band is on a lot lately.

Often I prefer to work in silence, but I also have several playlists to listen to while I paint or assemble, usually OSTs, from either movies or videogames: Conan the barbarian, Plannescape Torment, Elder Scrolls (usualy Morrowind) Journey...
Rogue Hobbies have a video of tunes of her own making with a 16-.bit jrpg vibe which I also find perfect for that.

More "energic" sounds like Power Metal are usually reserved for driving or house chores, but whenever I really need to lift mty spirit for painting I usually go with classics like Rhapsody or Nocturnal Rites, although sometimes I use that time to try some new band.

When painting, it's mainly it's Doctor Who audio plays. Yes, two different flavours of geekery at once!

Sometimes, if I want to channel that blasphemous Slaaneshi vibe, I listen to a very obscure band called The Tiger Lillies (I don't advise that the under-18s or the easily offended go looking them up!)