Clan Skryre - your hopes and wishes for the future

demonlizardfromouterspace

Hey Guys,

the Pestilence Clan already have their Battletome. But I think our little magic&tech friends deserve some love too :) 

My wishlist:

• Plastic versions of the models currently existing in Resin or metal (Acolythes, Ratinggun, Warpgrinder etc.)
  • At least some new type of hero
  • At least some kind of melee unit you can take in larger numbers (like clanrats)

I think the current range does not provide possibilities for kitbashing (like Flesheaters Courts) or creating new units out of existing models (like Bonesplitterz) therefore the hope for newmodels

What do you miss? What do you hope for

Some new plastic weapons teams would be nice as the ones from Island of Blood were really good kits. Would be nice to just to see these taken off the Island of Blood sprues and sold as separate teams.

Some more interesting formations would also be welcome.

Oh and plastic Jezzails!!!

It's really unfortunate Skryre is such a cool clan but is 90% finecast/metal. A modern plastic kit of the Acolytes would be super cool.

Maybe some sort of suicidal Doom Ball pushed around on a cart, made out of warpstone and all charged up. A group of rats have to push it into the enemy and it self-destructs with a big radius of damage, killing itself and everything around it. But the opposing army can trigger it to blow up by shooting it beforehand. Every time it takes a wound you roll or something to see if it causes it to self-destruct. 

Actually I am curious to see what Clan Skryre will be like if they got some competitive base units.

Now the problem is best Skryre units can only work with the big formation. So it is becoming a one shot list with almost nothing useful on the table. That gives opponents some ways to counter them like Skyborn Slayers or Runesmiter deepstrike.

But imagine a Skryre table with some less units of Stormfiend/warpfires but some equally 'useful' units go together with Arc-Warlock...That will be even more difficult to deal with compare with nowadays.

Archived