Warscroll Designer - MkII

Hi all!

Really happy to announce that last night, the long overdue update of Warscroll Designer went live.  It's been a from the ground up rewrite and took a lot longer than I anticipated!  However it's given me a great opportunity to rework everything and implement various new features and improvements.  I've completely moved over to the v3 styled warscroll and it should be fully compatible with any warscrolls that have been saved.

https://runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

There is now also a GitHub issue tracker where you can register bugs and feature suggestions.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

On 4/19/2023 at 9:13 AM, RuneBrush said:

Hi all!

Really happy to announce that last night, the long overdue update of Warscroll Designer went live.  It's been a from the ground up rewrite and took a lot longer than I anticipated!  However it's given me a great opportunity to rework everything and implement various new features and improvements.  I've completely moved over to the v3 styled warscroll and it should be fully compatible with any warscrolls that have been saved.

https://runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

There is now also a GitHub issue tracker where you can register bugs and feature suggestions.

Thanks mate that is awesome

• Thanks 1

On 4/21/2023 at 4:54 PM, The Lost Sigmarite said:

That's great work ! Just a suggestion for improvement, maybe add the option to give the warscroll some abilities : mount, companion, warmaster, etc...

I did consider having some pre-populated unit rules names like mount etc.  The challenge is that not everything is consistent across ranges, so I went for free text on the "Unit Rule Name" bit.  Feel free to create a suggestion though on GitHub which is how I'm collating together all ideas and suggestions together 🙂