Plaguebearers Of Nurgle x 10 (100)
Chaos Marauders x 10 (60)

Behemoths

War Machines
Plagueclaw (180)
Plagueclaw (180)

Batallions

Total: 1960/2000

looks fairly competitive to me... Thoughts?

Nurglings kinda make no sense in this list, as the lord of plague which is really weak and i wont put him even in full rotbringers, except maybe in the 4 save formation.

Also your battleline in my honest opinion are extremely weak, since you have no way to improve durability except last epidemius effect and bloab

If u wanna play nurglings throw morbidex in since u don't play the adding of models to the existing unit and he is quite a beast in cc, for drones u absolutely need a daemon hero of nurgle (harbinger of decay) since heral can't keep up with their movement

Hope this helps u out a little, later i will help u more if i can 

On 9/23/2016 at 5:52 AM, shadowgra said:

for drones u absolutely need a daemon hero of nurgle (harbinger of decay) since heral can't keep up with their movement

The Locus of Contagion ability on Plague Drones is only triggered by Plaguebearer Heroes. Harbinger of Decay does not have the Plaguebearer keyword. Options for triggering the locus are Heralds of Nurgle, or Epidemius (not really an option).

I have a revised list much stronger and more tournament viable. I think. 

Leaders
Orghotts Daemonspew (260)
- General
Bloab Rotspawned (260)
Epidemius (180)
Herald Of Nurgle (100)
- Artefact: Crown of Conquest
Herald Of Nurgle (100)

Units
Plague Drones Of Nurgle x 6 (440)

Behemoths

War Machines
Plagueclaw (180)
Plagueclaw (180)

Batallions

Total: 2000/2000

3 hours ago, AlyssaMintChip said:

The Locus of Contagion ability on Plague Drones is only triggered by Plaguebearer Heroes. Harbinger of Decay does not have the Plaguebearer keyword. Options for triggering the locus are Heralds of Nurgle, or Epidemius (not really an option).

Wasn't that an errata of the app? Cause i think that on grand alliance chaos the keyword are nurgle daemon hero

4 hours ago, AlyssaMintChip said:

It has been fixed both in the PDF warscrolls on GWs site and in the app. Be sure to delete your warscrolls in the app, and redownload them, and you will see the locus abilities refer to Daemon Hero of Nurgle.

Ah, well forgive me then, my information was out of date. That's a pretty big buff to the drones then!

As to the Updated list, Why Crown of Conquest on the Herald? Are you anticipating making lots of battleshock tests with your bravery 10 plaguebearers? (which you don't want to be immune to anyway, in case you roll a 1)

Wouldn't a Chaos Talisman or Chaos Runeblade be better?

1 hour ago, WSDdeloach said:

I have a revised list much stronger and more tournament viable. I think. 

Leaders
Orghotts Daemonspew (260)
- General
Bloab Rotspawned (260)
Epidemius (180)
Herald Of Nurgle (100)
- Artefact: Crown of Conquest
Herald Of Nurgle (100)

Units
Plague Drones Of Nurgle x 6 (440)

Behemoths

War Machines
Plagueclaw (180)
Plagueclaw (180)

Batallions

Total: 2000/2000

In my honest opinion the troops are still too weak, and u have still the problem of activating the locus on plague drones.

I'd do a thing like that

- herald of nurgle

- bloab

U have 360 points more now

Daemon prince of nurgle +160

Plaguebearers of nurgle x20 +200

This way you have way more models for objective and a much more reliable resistance overall. Prince beats hard with -2 rend and u can give him the sword of chaos for that nasty +1A, and lets u activate locus for drones (which otherwise don"t do that much imho)

Hope i helped!

Probably worth pointing out that without Bloab you completely lose access to magic. I like to have at least one wizard for MS and Unbinds. His personal spell is pretty good too. Since the army generally is lacking rend it could help pile on wounds to tougher opponents. That said, cutting Orghotts isn't ideal either, given that he's your only source of a command ability besides inspiring presence. 

Might be worth it given the Prince can really bring the pain, and reliably triggers locus. It would be a tough call, personally.

I don't know if you want to have both of the Maggoth lords in the list.

I also think the second plagueclaw is maybe unnecessary. If you target a horde it'll get the 1st and 2nd buff very quickly.

I'd be interested in a battle report on how everything performs on the table because the number of units seem quite low.

Archived