Mixed Destruction Army

TalesOfSigmar

So my Destruction army for the Facehammer GT has gone through numerous iterations as time flew by and I was ill for a couple of weeks.

I've settled on the following two lists for the army, just as it's what I've got painted/what I can speed paint (Grots) to fill in the gaps.

It's all going to be tied in together with purple cloth/armour and icy blue skin for all the models (the Beastclaw aspects all have Orruk heads so fit in with the Ironjawz).

I know they're not the most optimal lists and I'm not there to compete at the top, hopefully I'll be too drunk for that). Just thought I'd get people's opinions.

Cheers,

Chalmers

List 1 – 2000pts

Mega Boss on Maw-Krusha

Frostlord on Thundertusk

Orruk Weirdnob Shaman

20 x Moonclan Grots

20 x Moonclan Grots

20 x Moonclan Grots

4 x Mournfang

5 x Orruk Brutes

List 2 – 2000pts

Mega Boss on Maw-Krusha

Moonclan Grot Shaman

20 x Moonclan Grots

20 x Moonclan Grots

20 x Moonclan Grots

2 x Mournfang

5 x Orruk Brutes

1 x Stonehorn Beastrider

1 x Thundertusk Beastrider

• 2 weeks later...

Nice army and really similar theme to what I am going for (pale skin & Purple FTW!). Am starting a BeastClaw heavy focused list but will definitely be expanding to grots with purple cloth and pale skin.

The army looks nice and agree that the lists aren't bad. I'd throw two of the grot units together as they are much better as a 40 and can guarantee your objective. 

Good luck for the weekend!

Cheers @Chris Tomlin the paint job is a speed painted job hence the bad photos ;) well the Moonclan Grots at least. Plan is to revisit the other parts of the army and add more details down the line. I can bring an off cut of the carpet if needs be, sure I've got some spare in the garage.  Definitely up for a couple of "shandys" over the weekend, will be good to finally meet you!

The Mournfang @Dave was more the fact I had six and thought it was better painting them in a batch rather than doing 4 for the event and then going back to another couple down the line. It does give me the options to run the Clubs and Ironfists if the Gargant Hackers don't do it for me though.

Great minds and all that @Donal my original plan was Beastclaw army for the event but I wanted to include some Ironjawz and then it just grew from there. Yeah I think down the line the Moonclans will be in blocks of 40 at least, it will mean I have to drop some extra bits out of the list. But for the weekend it was basically what I had that could be put together and painted pretty quickly.

Archived