Tzeentch Release Speculation

BrAiKo

I dont think so. If you look at magnus he has all the appendages that make a lord of change what it is. All thats needed is a head swap to a bird head and you have your lord of change. Maybe the box has a dual head to make Kairos. Either way if they dont include bird heads the empire griffon general has heads that could be put on with a bit of green stuff and careful modeling.  

4 minutes ago, Broken Netcode said:

I dont think so. If you look at magnus he has all the appendages that make a lord of change what it is. All thats needed is a head swap to a bird head and you have your lord of change. Maybe the box has a dual head to make Kairos. Either way if they dont include bird heads the empire griffon general has heads that could be put on with a bit of green stuff and careful modeling.  

I seriously think he could be a daemon prince as is. And yeah, a bird head or two and you're set.

I've said this in the rumours thread too, but I can see Magnus being a "character" kit in the same way as Skarbrand is.  So you'll get a sprue that contains key elements (legs, wings, torso) with a custom one (armour plates, head etc).  It worked really well for Skarbrand/Bloodthirsters and also with the Baneblade when they originally brought out the variants.  Wouldn't surprise me to see a Fateweaver variant and who knows, maybe a new variant for the LoC

3 hours ago, Broken Netcode said:

The empire griffon general has heads that could be put on with a bit of green stuff and careful modelling.  

That's a great idea. The twin-head from the Empire Griffon on Magnus would create an amazing Kairos. Would be such a cool conversion!

Hnnnnngh. MUST. RESIST. TZEENTCH.

Archived