Blood Bowl Forgeworld prices up

Nezzhil

• Gaz Taylor changed the title to Blood Bowl Forgeworld prices up

They seem to be increasing prices (modestly) across most of the FW line. Maybe they decided it's better to just to do it without telling anybody because it didn't go so well last time they were like "we're raising prices in two weeks, so buy everything now guys to 'save' money!" 

I actually have a little sympathy for them, in the sense that I'm sure costs have gone up in the last year or two. Though you could also argue that when your margins are so high already that should give you a buffer to not have to raise prices every time costs go up a little bit. They're not like a grocery store or something that has to pass on every little cost increase to stay profitable. 

• Like 1

I know, people forget that FW are still selling Age of Sigmar products (well...most are old Warhammer Battle units, anyway).

There's a price increase as well on them. Notice they suppressed the bundle for destruction night goblins and squigs...I meant gloomspite gitz.