Rise of the Gorrilogors

NickT

Had a bit of a break from the hobby and started a few projects but found it difficult to get in to anything properly until recently. I'd seen a thread on the TWF forums a couple of years ago and was inspired, some of you may even have seen the gorilla orcs which I'm speaking of. I didn't want to do a straight copy so opted to switch out using savage orcs as the main body and the results will be posted in this blog. I've got a decent amount of motivation now with and event RAW booked in for later this year. Here's the first unit of my Gorillogors and the start of my Tyrant. Let me know what you think and if anyone has cool ideas for the big gribblies let me know! Cheers,

Nick

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cheers guys!

The bodies are from stock GW Bullgors, the heads are from spellcrow and the rest is just a lot of miliput. Next three are built, just need to prime and paint them and the tyrant. Post later in the week ?

Thanks Chris @the_black_sun

the stuff he did in that TWF post was so cool, wish I was half as original lol

definitely find having an event to work towards helps motivate me to finish an army! just in the process of making all the bases in one go so not super exciting but essential.

image.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Archived