Warhammer Age of Sigmar Soulbound is now LIVE!

On 3/1/2023 at 4:28 AM, Freemeta said:

i don't play soulbound but i'm always interested by class design. ATM i'm searching RNG based class(like arcana from lost ark, wild mage in D&D etc)., is there anything like that in soulbound?

Starting class is just your starting point--It would be easier to find the classes that CANT be built for range than narrow it down to just those that can.

9 hours ago, NinthMusketeer said:

Starting class is just your starting point--It would be easier to find the classes that CANT be built for range than narrow it down to just those that can.

i will edit my post: RNG is not for Ranged , it's for Random Number Generator. thx tfor your answer btw.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Freemeta said:

i will edit my post: RNG is not for Ranged , it's for Random Number Generator. thx tfor your answer btw.

My mistake haha! Thanks for having good humor about it though.

To answer the ACTUAL question; you'll want to do a mage and learn a bunch of the more difficult spells. Huck a bunch of dice at them and if they go off, yay! If not, well there's a very fun miscast table...

The supplement for Destruction champions may also be more your style.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Does the core book contain most of the pdf's like the bestiary or are they different in some way?

The Core Ruleook has a bit of everything: some arche-types, hooks, beastiary, artifacts/ítems, localizations, polítics, etc... and each expansion adds a lot more.

Other campaign books (Shadows in the mist) have all you need too, as some bestiary dedicated to the campaign, description of all localizations, unique artifacts, etc...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

The Core Ruleook has a bit of everything: some arche-types, hooks, beastiary, artifacts/ítems, localizations, polítics, etc... and each expansion adds a lot more.

Other campaign books (Shadows in the mist) have all you need too, as some bestiary dedicated to the campaign, description of all localizations, unique artifacts, etc...

Do campaign books also contain the rules? I own nothing at the moment besides the free pdf. Might want to buy the upcoming destruction one if thats the case.

Edit: nvm, it seems like its mostly an update for the newer stormcast and kruleboyz. Dont own any of these models anyway.

Edited by Gitzdee