Cities conversions and ideas

Zadolix

I have had a few ideas of converting city if sigmar armies, yet never really got to those ideas, since my one true love is that for the skaven.

the skaven are probably one of those races that have a huge amount of metal and failcast models, and although some of those models that look fantastic most of the range is still there looking more like some kind of mutated monkeys then rats and Personally I don’t really enjoy that.

since then instead of converting city of sigmar army I went another route, the route of the under empire.

building and converting skaven units out of stuff that comes from all kinds of factions.

If it is allowed I will happily show some of my conversion especially the clan skryre part of my army which  most of the stuff is converted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 7:02 AM, Skreech Verminking said:

I have had a few ideas of converting city if sigmar armies, yet never really got to those ideas, since my one true love is that for the skaven.

the skaven are probably one of those races that have a huge amount of metal and failcast models, and although some of those models that look fantastic most of the range is still there looking more like some kind of mutated monkeys then rats and Personally I don’t really enjoy that.

since then instead of converting city of sigmar army I went another route, the route of the under empire.

building and converting skaven units out of stuff that comes from all kinds of factions.

If it is allowed I will happily show some of my conversion especially the clan skryre part of my army which  most of the stuff is converted.

Yes yes!  The Blighted Cities of Sigmar :D  That's a fantastic idea.  They could almost be like the FleshEater Courts, thinking they're right proper Cities, but in fact are whacky wooden-mech & warpstone-infested danger zones.  I made a megagargant out of all Skryre stuff, but sold it off.  I'll if I can find pictures of it somewhere.  Ratty steam tanks, hurricanums, and luminarks, and Gyrocopters would all be super awesome!