AoS 2 - Living City Discussion

AthelLoren

Seeing new GHB reveals - i wonder what would be good less than 10 wounds, no mount, non unique hero to take for Gallatrian Champion thingie - most of the obvious choices are unique unfortunetly ( Drycha, Indrasta, Celestant-Prime etc.)

Im looking for something that could go in the frontline along with the unit and hit a punch

Any ideas? 

8 hours ago, Rahatlin said:

Seeing new GHB reveals - i wonder what would be good less than 10 wounds, no mount, non unique hero to take for Gallatrian Champion thingie - most of the obvious choices are unique unfortunetly ( Drycha, Indrasta, Celestant-Prime etc.)

Im looking for something that could go in the frontline along with the unit and hit a punch

Any ideas? 

There's really not a lot I think.

Not hitty guys anyway. I think Knight Azyros might be OK.. I also have been eyeing off the Akhelion King. Both have speed to play with and some good damage for there size.. They might function ok for a small hero not in the new battalions.. That can get themselves to places on the table to get those new battletactics done. We'll have to see what the compete rules and bonuses are first but I think. The Akhelion king is prob a bit pricey and won't take artifacts (if there any good anyway)  so he's prob not a good choice but other than those 2 I can't see much that pops out as really good. Maybe also an assassin or 2 as they are at least cheap and can deepstrike in with some shadow warriors or the like... I'm sure more will become obvious with time when we start to get a better feel for what these small heroes actual job on the table will be. And surely there's some stormcast heroes that will be OK.

10 hours ago, Thugmullet said:

Not hitty guys anyway. I think Knight Azyros might be OK.. I also have been eyeing off the Akhelion King. Both have speed to play with and some good damage for there size.. They might function ok for a small hero not in the new battalions.. That can get themselves to places on the table to get those new battletactics done. We'll have to see what the compete rules and bonuses are first but I think. The Akhelion king is prob a bit pricey and won't take artifacts (if there any good anyway)  so he's prob not a good choice but other than those 2 I can't see much that pops out as really good. Maybe also an assassin or 2 as they are at least cheap and can deepstrike in with some shadow warriors or the like... I'm sure more will become obvious with time when we start to get a better feel for what these small heroes actual job on the table will be. And surely there's some stormcast heroes that will be OK.

Gallettian champions cant have a mount, and the akhelian king is on a deepmare. 

Edited by Vongolo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Thugmullet said:

Excluding rumors we know from GW article:

- they can be put into Battalion with unit and, use it to fight in hero phase ( both hero and unit ) and then again in combat phase ( fight last effect) - if we are taking second turn

- They cannot be targeted by ranged attack as long as they are within 1 inch of friendly battleline

If we include rumors - which are oddly specific, plus - some youtubers got their hands on GHB already so id say theres a fair chance these are correct

- There are used in new battle tactics 

- there are used in new battleplans ( only they can contest objective ) 

But yea, i dont see much eighter. I guess best thing would be finding stronk guy + connect him through Core Battalion with beefy Battleline unit to combine all effects 

• Like 1