Warband blurb cards?

Zaniel

Quick question:

I only own the Nightvault starter set and will eventually dive into some other warbands.

I have noticed that the warband boxes include a card with a short blurb about the lore of each leader and their crew.

I just want to know if the information on the card is the same on the warband page on the underwords website or do they have more info on the card?

Bit of a lore nerd so want as much info as possible about each warband. If the cards do hold more info, is there a collection of the cards online somewhere?

Thanks for any help. 

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately there's very little lore for the Underworlds warbands - most get no more than is on the website, maybe with a little bit of flavour text on their card if there's room (though usually rules take up that space). 

If you do want a more narrative take on the setting, the Black Library novel Shadespire: The Mirrored City is very good, and though its main characters are new, it features several of the warbands in major roles (particularly Steelheart's Champions and the Sepulchral Guard). Its descriptions of the city and how it works really helped me visualise the setting as a 'real' place, where I think Underworlds itself just makes it seem like a set of half-formed justifications for the game's mechanics.

Archived