Shadespire warbands in battalions

Zamik

Question

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Zamik said:

Magore’s Fiends have the Blood Warrior keyword in their warscroll, and I was wondering if that meant they could count as a unit of Blood Warriors to meet the unit requirements of warscroll battalions. 

Which Battalion do you mean? All Battalions I have seen in the Battletome use the Name of the Warscroll as a Requirement. Those can't use Magore’s Fiends .

Only if the Battalion states BLOOD WARRIORS (so the Text is in Capital Letters and Bold) it uses the Keyword as a Requirement.

As a additional Information. The AoS App is quite Buggy in that case and doesn't show the right formatting (only the Battletomes show this correctly).

1 hour ago, EMMachine said:

Which Battalion do you mean? All Battalions I have seen in the Battletome use the Name of the Warscroll as a Requirement. Those can't use Magore’s Fiends .

Only if the Battalion states BLOOD WARRIORS (so the Text is in Capital Letters and Bold) it uses the Keyword as a Requirement.

As a additional Information. The AoS App is quite Buggy in that case and doesn't show the right formatting (only the Battletomes show this correctly).

Dunno about Khorne stuff, but you can use Stormsire's Cursbreakers in Cleansing Phalanx battalion for sure

Archived