can abhorrant archregent be the ally of the legion of blood?

Deathseller

Question

hey guys i am new here, get a question when i try to make my legion of blood list, here is the thing: I made a 1500pts legion of blood list, according to the general book ,i could have 200pts for allies, so i decide to add the new flesh-eater HQ abhorrant archregent into, the question is can it use its command ability by using CP? or can it even be the ally?

微信图片_20190220121303.png

7 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Maier666 said:

You sadly cant take him as an Ally, Flesh Eater can just Ally with Deadwalkers, Deathmages and Deathlords.

Ask not what the Archregent can ally with, but with whom the Archregent can ally with ... ;)

So yes, it does work, because LoB lists Fleash-eater Courts as allies.

Thanks guys, here is another question, the ability says he can pick a friendly model, so can he pick the model from my legion of blood army? Because, if he only use this ability on himself then this ability becomes an only one time in the whole battle, if he can pick other model then this could be a very powerful ability, so what do you guys think?

48 minutes ago, Deathseller said:

so what do you guys think?

Well, it clearly states that he can only use it on a FEC unit, which your LoB units are not. ;)

But since he can summon in reeinforcements, he can then buff that unit with his spell.

1 hour ago, Deathseller said:

Thanks guys, here is another question, the ability says he can pick a friendly model, so can he pick the model from my legion of blood army? Because, if he only use this ability on himself then this ability becomes an only one time in the whole battle, if he can pick other model then this could be a very powerful ability, so what do you guys think?

Your question is about his command ability, right? Only he and other archregents can use it

Archived