Wurrgog prophet conversion and my bonesplitterz army

Arael

Here is a still wip (but nearly finished :D ) conversion of my wurrgog prophet for my bonesplitterz army, I want to add a little more fur to the lion head to better integrate it with the rest of the pelt, have to sculpt finger to the foot, fill a little gap between the hands and the vambrace, and more or less this is all.

Hope you will like :D

IMG-20190204-200130.jpg

IMG-20190204-200112.jpg

IMG-20190204-200051.jpg

Edited by Arael
  • Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

I love it, amazing conversion. I have to say though, i do get an ironjawz feel out of it, but perhaps it’s because of the lack of the beast mask. All in all a great conversion. Did you use Gordraks head? Also i like the little beastclaw touch there. I want to do some Prophet and Wardokk conversions myself sometime. Thinking of something like these:

7DBB9238-2F5A-4D13-BB59-EC7BFB784B3D.jpeg

8281ED2D-FD6F-476E-A20B-06047DA782BC.jpeg

Edited by That Guy
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

While I'm W8ing to do the last finishing touch to the prophet, I'll show you my first alternative wardokk, nothing special here just a little conversion on an old model I've found online:

IMG-20190306-190306.jpg

I'm planning to buy another 2 or 3 different model from the rackham range to do all the wardokk

Hope u like it

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 11:08 PM, Vasshpit said:

@Arael

Good shtuffz!

Thats my fav orc model of all time as far as anatomy goes. In my opinion, they just nailed it. 

Tnk u very much :D

On 3/7/2019 at 8:05 AM, XReN said:

This... This is warcraft, 100% warcraft

Really cool conversion man

Yep I like my character to be a bit "exaggerated" and Wowish :D

A quick update on the color skin tone I have choose for the army, it's quick and easy and I can do the skin part for 20 of them in an hour or so. 

IMG-20190307-173701.jpg

• 1 year later...

Woah! I'm utterly utterly mind-blown having just stumbled across your work. This dude looks awesome! I'd love to see the rest of your Orruks and Ironjawz? And also pick your brain about your process and how you made this guy. 

Edited by Snaithius
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Snaithius said:

Woah! I'm utterly utterly mind-blown having just stumbled across your work. This dude looks awesome! I'd love to see the rest of your Orruks and Ironjawz? And also pick your brain about your process and how you made this guy. 

Tnk u very much :D my destro army are actually paused while I'm restoring my bretonnian miniature and finishing my order barbarian army, but feel free to ask wathever you want, no problem. 

10 hours ago, Snaithius said:

I was wondering what parts you used for your Wurrgog prophet conversion. I love kitbasjing but I'm trying to up my game at the moment. 

The body is from the Minotaur plastic kit, the head from gordrakk, the haft of the weapon from Minotaur kit, the 2 shoulder pads come one from the white lion of chrace chariot the other one is the mawkrusha mask the banner is from stonehorn kit,the dinosaur head come from the gargant kit if I remember correctly, all the other parts are sculpted in green stuff, hope this could help. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1