Djinn vote-poll

So I’m committing to this project. Had a little fun in PowerPoint.

essentially Either would have the same details: carved skin swirls, weapons etc. only difference really is the size of the models.

Keep in mind the poses and scale of images are not correct. This is just to get the point across.

Pleaae join the poll and vote.

let me know here in the comments which you selected, why and what you think it could count as in an AoS order army :)

VOTE HERE!

Im looking forward to the results!458250F7-919C-4BBC-A01C-4C4B208AA693.jpeg.dd4f709afb8866e027882e747849d733.jpeg1444AC18-B0E4-45BC-A7E0-3969D52238C8.jpeg.798fca4ed86bdec0243506aa65b1a6f9.jpegEEDCE3BA-C12D-466B-9B87-81D21CDF7B83.jpeg.7ea44de90c8b3f76799c94a925b91adc.jpeg

The Ogroid would be cheaper and look more stable as a decent monster, but not a HUGE monster. If you wanted a CENTERPIECE, a big, look at me, one of a kind kind of model, than Magnus just works way too well. 

Like, use Magnus and he makes a good Celestant Prime or even Morathi, a great centerpiece general. The Ogroid is less majestic, overall. No idea what it could be used for. The Celestant Prime base really kinda makes it into a BIG model, and it being organic makes it a big hard. Maybe a Frostheart Phoenix? (not quite the same base...)

34 minutes ago, flamingwalnut said:

The Ogroid would be cheaper and look more stable as a decent monster, but not a HUGE monster. If you wanted a CENTERPIECE, a big, look at me, one of a kind kind of model, than Magnus just works way too well. 

Like, use Magnus and he makes a good Celestant Prime or even Morathi, a great centerpiece general. The Ogroid is less majestic, overall. No idea what it could be used for. The Celestant Prime base really kinda makes it into a BIG model, and it being organic makes it a big hard. Maybe a Frostheart Phoenix? (not quite the same base...)

I already have both models 😳.

i originally started with the ogroid thinking it could be used as a cele prime. They would be roughly the same size and height.

after getting it and turkey seeing it’s super weird proportions: baby arms, super thick and wide torso, swoll neck and baby face..

I have the bulk of Magnus, who is much much larger & could work as something  a lord on star drake or I could just suck it up and play tzeentch haha

The polling suggests people want ogroid. So I’ll probably move forward with that and see how hard these roadblocks are, though I have a feeling I’ll eventually make a Magnus one..

Archived