Stepping through the Realmgate

Trokair

Greetings

I come seeking guidance in my journey through the nine Realms.

I am a long time 40k player (late 2nd onwards) and have dabbled in Fantasy from time to time (late 5th onwards (I think, it has been a while).

When Age of Sigmar first came out I was in the middle of two new army conversion projects and did not pay it a lot of attention aside from a starter game in store and talking to people in my local store.

Now with the recent release of new Treefolk and a point system which will hopefully make pickup games in stores with random people easier I am thinking of dabbling with the new Fantasy.

Welcome to the grand alliance forum!

Really nice to see more people starting to 'get into' AoS because of the amazing models that GW are producing (and Generals Handbook giving that extra nudge), one of the excellent things about the system is it allows you to field whatever you really like the look of - new model comes out and you no longer have to worry about how you're going to squeeze it in.

12 hours ago, Trokair said:

Thank you both.

The link is great, sadly I just seem to be in a club deprived area, the two closest were roughly where the two closets stores are (about an hour by bus away each). 

Know the feeling ;)  The toy shop in town has a really limited stock and the local club doesn't do any AoS from the looks of it (and runs on a day I often can't make)

Archived