Realmslayer (possible spoilers)

Turgol

I just wanted to start a thread to express my deepest congratulations for such a piece of art to David Guymer and the cast and also to comment on the audio drama. It would be a good idea, if anyone replies to this, to warn of possible spoilers when commenting. 

First, the part all can read about: Realmslayer was simply fantastic. I was skeptic of Brian Blessed as Gotrek (too theatrical for such a cynical character) but it ends up doing an impressive work. The drama itself is so funny and interesting that I can only say it is a must for anyone interested in AoS or WHFB. First time I listen to an Audio drama but I was such a fantastic experience.

(Mild spoilers ahead). On the comment side, Realmslayer is both a fantastic inmersion experience into the Realms as well as an opportunity opener for the development of the setting. Grimnir, Gotrek and the interaction with the survivors of the world that was, Maledeth as an interesting character on its own. It is trully a milestone for AoS development. And it is so with so much self-sarcasm that even the most die heart fan of WHFB must appreciate it!

• 1 month later...

Archived