Races of the Grand Alliances

I think there is an argument to be made for Stormcast being part-elementals. The lore is pretty clear on their being infused with Azyr magic in such a way that it is a part of them rather than just flowing through them. The reforging process means that over time the elemental part of them gradually becomes more and more significant until it becomes the dominant part.

8 hours ago, Mandzak-Miniatures said:

Didn’t a skunk recently re-activate a spawning pool in the maligned portent short stories?

A skunk did that to my dog once.  Smelled up the whole apartment!

On a related note, I find it interesting how, in spite of the fact that a skink is an actual type of lizard, a "real word" if you will, I've never found a spell checker or auto-correct program that doesn't want to change it to "skunk".  It seems lizards are not a popular topic of study amongst computer programmer types.

5 hours ago, Kamose said:

A skunk did that to my dog once.  Smelled up the whole apartment!

On a related note, I find it interesting how, in spite of the fact that a skink is an actual type of lizard, a "real word" if you will, I've never found a spell checker or auto-correct program that doesn't want to change it to "skunk".  It seems lizards are not a popular topic of study amongst computer programmer types.

Yeah that's really weird.

My list about the sapient races are of the mortal realm by grand alliance are:

• Order: Human, Aelf, Duardin, Seraphon, Sylvaneth, Slaan.
  • Chaos: Humans, Duardin, Chaos Daemons, Gor-kin, Dragon Ogor, Skaven, Ba'hal, Gargant.
  • Death: Grot, Ogor, Gargant, Orruk, Snotling, Troggoth, Fimir.
  • Destruction: Human, Skeleton, Vampire, Malignant, Mordant, Reanimant, Zombie.
  • Unknown: Kelpdar, Merwynn, Sankrit

I wish there was bit more variety in Chaos and Deathin the mortal side with Chaos Aelves and Death Dwarves for example. Maybe even some Destruction Mortals like Digganobs? 

Archived