GA:Chaos

Charlo

The allegiance ability is probably one of the  worst in the whole game.

I don’t doubt the possibility of building a very competitive Grant allegiance chaos army.

but right now the grand allegiances seem to be rather weak.

good thing though is the artifact crown of conquest.

its great for horde army’s like skaven etc. And can be very helpful against other too strong army’s.

IMO biggest weakness is lack of summoning which you get with the individual allegiances of Nurgle, Tzeentch,...

In addition Nurgle and Tzeentch offer some sweet bonusses, spells and artifacts (the other two might too, but I've got no experience). 

3 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

The allegiance ability is probably one of the  worst in the whole game.

I don’t doubt the possibility of building a very competitive Grant allegiance chaos army.

but right now the grand allegiances seem to be rather weak.

good thing though is the artifact crown of conquest.

its great for horde army’s like skaven etc. And can be very helpful against other too strong army’s.

I totally agreed with this. The crown is one of the only good things.

I was very disappointed with all of the changes. 

Unless you are forced into it, ie skaven, I don't see any reason to run grand alliance.  I don't see any way to mix daemons for instance that would be stronger than mono god lists with all the various buffs and benefits.  It isn't just the crappy allegiance abilities that hamstring mixed lists, it is that most units can only give or receive buffs from their own faction group.

Archived